What's new

Injustice Battle Arena 4 Super Fights Announced - Sinestro & Hawkgirl Revealed, Go Vote!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
SINESTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yes. I got everyone I wanted in this game. Can't wait.

trufenix

bye felicia
I don't care about that but he just sits there straight up telling lies or misinformed opinions and then talks shit to the other guy when he so much as talks.
Kevin and Jason are ridiculously long term friends. You and your friends don't talk shit and refute each other?

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Lets look at look at the villains and heroes we have so far, not taking into account the Injustice story line...
HEROES: VILLIANS:
Superman, Lex Luther, Green Lantern, Sinestro, Green Arrow, Death Stroke Aquaman, Batman, Bane, NightWing, Joker, Cyborg, Harley Quinn, Hawk Girl, Solomon Grundy, Flash, Cat Woman,
Wonder Woman, Shazam

As far as I can tell the Heroes have the advantage but the numbers are not even. To at least make a even numbered roster we would need to see 3 more characters that are villains. More than likely it will be BlackAdam, Black Manta, and Ares, Circe or Gorilla Grod (just a guess on my part). with a balanced number of heroes and villians we would get a well rounded game regardless of the story line IMO.

Reedoms

Noob
Kevin and Jason are ridiculously long term friends. You and your friends don't talk shit and refute each other?
I don't needlessly interrupt them and shit on their opinions. The point I'm making here is that for a so called King of Nerds, he doesn't know much about what he's talking about and tries to make it seem like he does.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Voted Sinestro and Hawkgirl just to see more gameplay from them in the future

Which is what I did... I do wanna see more Superman gameplay but I agree this is about gameplay to me... and More Sinestro and Hawkgirl make sense.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
We still don't even know Superman's movelist, how can we have "seen enough" Superman gameplay. I literally did not know he had a low laser until last month.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
yo hawkgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! day one main, and she has females shepards voice from mass effect???!!!?!?! *jizzed*

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
yo hawkgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! day one main, and she has females shepards voice from mass effect???!!!?!?! *jizzed*
I thought it was the actress from Justice League? Ed Boon said they used as many voice actors as they could from the people who voiced the characters in any incarnation of the character.

trufenix

bye felicia
I don't needlessly interrupt them and shit on their opinions. The point I'm making here is that for a so called King of Nerds, he doesn't know much about what he's talking about and tries to make it seem like he does.
You are taking this way too seriously. Watch Kevin Smith talk to anyone about anything, this is who he is and this is what they wanted.

Kevin Smith is the "king of nerds" because long before nerding out over films and comics and video games was something you could get on tv about, he was doing it and he had no shame about it. Beyond that he's just another internet asshole like you or me, geeking out over shit thats not real, and wielding his opinion all over the internet like a goddamned broadsword. People pay him to do it, because that's whats EVERYBODY on the internet does now.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I thought it was the actress from Justice League? Ed Boon said they used as many voice actors as they could from the people who voiced the characters in any incarnation of the character.
from what i heard on my shitty speakers it really sounded like shepards but i could be wrong, i double check

double checked and it really sounds like female shepard, i haven't seen JL in a minute so amma go search up a video of hawkgirl from back in the day and compare voices