What's new

Injustice Battle Arena 4 Super Fights Announced - Sinestro & Hawkgirl Revealed, Go Vote!

shig

kool guy
If you assume the guards in the background are as tall as Nightwing, then Grodd is at least one head taller than Grundy.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
If you assume the guards in the background are as tall as Nightwing, then Grodd is at least one head taller than Grundy.
Also, you have to take into account the way gorillas walk and stand hunched with the knuckles on the ground so he would still be around the same height, but maybe a little taller when he walks. In essence it would still be a playable character. I he had say, a monkey roll to grab n' throw type move or something, but Grodd would also have ray-guns and a mind control or "Dehumanizer" ray attacks. I personally think it would be quite an interesting play style.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
Would love his inclusion, but judging by the size, I don't think that's happening. As others have said, he's probably 2-3 feet taller than Grundy by the looks of it. So that probably wouldn't work out. If he does manage to make it in as DLC, he'd have some awesome gameplay.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Character size isn't a problem for them. Adam Urbano explained in his TRMK interview that because of their new IK system the game can handle different sized characters (something that wasn't possible in their previous games).

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Online play annoys me because of some people. I stopped playing SCV online because so many people would pick fucking Ezio and spam his damn crossbow. Played one round of Mass Effect 3 online, was doing the best I could considering the character type I picked, and heard nothing but bitching about me, so that was it for that game too. Stopped playing MvC3 very often because there are only 2 ways to play offline, and that's Arcade or Versus, no versus CPU. So yeah. Looking forward to a game where it sounds like the community is pretty respectful. I just hope I'll be any good at it.
If you couldnt get past Ezios crossbow then you just suuucccckkkeeddd lol.

I will say I got 5646736 ring outs by doing a crossbow followup after his super. Hilarious every time.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
If you couldnt get past Ezios crossbow then you just suuucccckkkeeddd lol.

I will say I got 5646736 ring outs by doing a crossbow followup after his super. Hilarious every time.
Or you know, he just didn't have the knowledge to beat the tactic. Which has happened to all of us at one point through our time playing fighting games, but let's not get into this and talk about Grodd... or whatever we're conversing about right now.

Zoidberg747

And here I thought the community was respectful.
Lol man im just joking around. I quit SCV because it was terrible.

You cant say things like "I quit online because these people spammed me". I have played this game offline this past year, and part of my entire strategy revolves around "Spamming blade charge". You whiff, I blade charge. You block it, I blade charge. It hits you, I blade charge your wakeup. In any game, offline or online, people will do what they can to win. If you dont go into this game respecting that, then you will not enjoy yourself.

Edit: And yes I totally hate myself for always picking low tier characters. Grundy will be low tier for sure :p

Lol man im just joking around. I quit SCV because it was terrible.

You cant say things like "I quit online because these people spammed me". I have played this game offline this past year, and part of my entire strategy revolves around "Spamming blade charge". You whiff, I blade charge. You block it, I blade charge. It hits you, I blade charge your wakeup. In any game, offline or online, people will do what they can to win. If you dont go into this game respecting that, then you will not enjoy yourself.

Edit: And yes I totally hate myself for always picking low tier characters. Grundy will be low tier for sure :p
lol, I actually enjoy just beating up the computer, and have had a lot of fun with the character creator. Made several DC characters even. Batman, Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Raven, Azrael(from Arkham City), and just today made Hawkgirl(somewhat based on her Injustice look).

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
We are a respectable community with bad apples, there is no community that lives in harmony or completely respectable towards each other.

Zoidberg747

Obviously the playfulness did not come out in my post. We troll each other from time to time because it is the internet. Anyone whose seen me at offline tournaments will tell you I am probably one of the most respectful people there, I shake hands win or lose.

Hell, online I send a GG message win or lose lol

Obviously the playfulness did not come out in my post. We troll each other from time to time because it is the internet. Anyone whose seen me at offline tournaments will tell you I am probably one of the most respectful people there, I shake hands win or lose.

Hell, online I send a GG message win or lose lol
No worries, I was partly playing too. I know I'm far from the best player. My younger sister repeatedly kicks my ass at SoulCalibur. I used to return the favor with SSFIV, but she didn't much care for it.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
No worries, I was partly playing too. I know I'm far from the best player. My younger sister repeatedly kicks my ass at SoulCalibur. I used to return the favor with SSFIV, but she didn't much care for it.
I'm surprised, a lot of casual players don't like SSFIV due to how slow it is.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
You're right, no one looks like anything to me, and I believe you have me mixed up with someone else.
I was telling Khaos that we can't dismiss Harley as bad because we haven't seen any real tech and the game isn't released.
That's who I was talking to. Could've sworn I quoted him.