What's new

Injustice Battle Arena 4 Super Fights Announced - Sinestro & Hawkgirl Revealed, Go Vote!

Back on topic. Are there more unrevealed characters or is 19 the end of it?

If there are more characters I'm guessing we won't hear about them from now on since the battle arena is structured to ignore any new ones and at this point it seems late to reveal much more beyond gameplay.

Back on topic. Are there more unrevealed characters or is 19 the end of it?

If there are more characters I'm guessing we won't hear about them from now on since the battle arena is structured to ignore any new ones and at this point it seems late to reveal much more beyond gameplay.
There are at LEAST 24 characters in this game, probably more, and I doubt that Sinestro are going to be the very last reveals we'll see. Might be the last we see for a while, but I doubt they're the end of it.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I'd like them to reveal the remaining characters all at once during the last week of the battle arena, or you know, waaaaaay sooner, because holy crap is this turning into tedious anti-hype.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I'm guessing Hawkgirl is going to be a power char? Idk anything about her....
Hopefully a character with flight mode or a special stance that sends her airborn, like I-no or Filia, it's really the main thing I'm looking for at the moment. I'll be pretty disappointed if she lacks anything like what I've mentioned.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I want Raven now.
You can when NRS decides to stop acting like bags of dicks, and just releases the entire roster.

On a side note
With how gigantic Gorilla Grodd is, I doubt he's going to be a playable character. From the lack of detail on his get-up it also seems like they didn't make a special outfit for his inclusion in the first place.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I hope she is the Injustice Morrigan...
I think that you're joking (I'm not sure) but even with the very little I know about DC, I don't think Hawkgirl has any projectiles

Really weak unless she has an assist behind her?
:D You got me weak right now

You think so? Before Chris G came along and everyone decided to just copy his playstyle, people played Morrigan as an aggressive character, and it worked just fine.

trufenix

bye felicia
idk I just want a really good female zoner. I just love zoning and kabals Iagb doesnt do it for me.. too slow and easy to dodge. I want full screen frame traps and combos!!!
i don't think Hawkgirl's gonna fit the bill. Even if NRS hooks her up with a Mace throw or weird feather shot thing, I don't think they'd waste the opportunity to make a super mobile heavy hitter like Painwheel or Magneto.

Harley has been quite obviously a zoner since day one, though.

KHAOTIC_Flames

Mumm-Ra for Injustice?
i don't think Hawkgirl's gonna fit the bill. Even if NRS hooks her up with a Mace throw or weird feather shot thing, I don't think they'd waste the opportunity to make a super mobile heavy hitter like Painwheel or Magneto.

Harley has been quite obviously a zoner since day one, though.
Idk man she seems very weak to me, if anything ill use green arrow or cyborg.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Feel the need to point out you have seen zero gameplay from Hawkgirl and the game is like 6 weeks away from being available at all.

Nobody looks like anything to you.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
You can when NRS decides to stop acting like bags of dicks, and just releases the entire roster.

On a side note
With how gigantic Gorilla Grodd is, I doubt he's going to be a playable character. From the lack of detail on his get-up it also seems like they didn't make a special outfit for his inclusion in the first place.

He looks about as big as Grundy. So why would he not be a playable character?