What's new

Injustice Battle Arena 4 Super Fights Announced - Sinestro & Hawkgirl Revealed, Go Vote!

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
you guys sound like tournament players...im not a tournament player and i dont want to be one, i love fighting games ive been playing SF for over 10 years but ive never sat and played for 7+ hours straight fuck that, if you do thats cool man great do you but to get mad at everyone else and say they all suck because they arent devoting their lives to a video game(not literally) or good enough with every character they pick to defend every fight style, thats just dumb and to say everyone else sucks but then say im winning the easiest way isnt contradictory at all huh? cool you can keep replying but i wont you're spammers thats why people complain to you all the time and not me even though im above average and win alot too so yah bye

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Why would ANYONE do the harder combo that does the same damage as the easier combo? That's just fucking stupid and inefficient as hell. The only way it wouldn't be is if the harder combo gives you some sort of positional advantage that the easier combo doesn't.

Believe it or not, you don't get points for doing harder combos. Getting the win is all that matters. The game isn't going to say "MATCH WIN: PLAYER 2, REAL WIN: PLAYER 1, because he did harder combos." Nobody is required/should try to prove anything to you. The only measure of being good in a fighter is the win.
There is pretty much nothing to answer to this. Nothing that'll sound intelligent at least.

EDIT: Guess I was right.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
spamming does exist and i found out who the spammers are :)
Yeah, spamming totally exists. But it exists under it's actual definition, not under your definition.

The actual definition of spamming is the same as the old school definition of insanity: "doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results." Your definition of spamming is "I really need to dismiss players who can beat me with no effort."

But I'm done here. Enjoy my ignore list.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
you guys sound like tournament players...im not a tournament player and i dont want to be one, i love fighting games ive been playing SF for over 10 years but ive never sat and played for 7+ hours straight fuck that, if you do thats cool man great do you but to get mad at everyone else and say they all suck because they arent devoting their lives to a video game(not literally) or good enough with every character they pick to defend every fight style, thats just dumb and to say everyone else sucks but then say im winning the easiest way isnt contradictory at all huh? cool you can keep replying but i wont you're spammers thats why people complain to you all the time and not me even though im above average and win alot too so yah bye
Lol, at all tournament players play for 7+ hours straight. Lol, at we're all spammers because we respect fighting games and don't bitch about the playstyle of others.

Also we're not saying everyone sucks, we're saying you suck. Which is a fact.
Once again, stay free

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Yeah, spamming totally exists. But it exists under it's actual definition, not under your definition.

The actual definition of spamming is the same as the old school definition of insanity: "doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Your definition of spamming is "I really need to dismiss players who can beat me with no effort."

But I'm done here. Enjoy my ignore list.

"A Cat"
That's actually pretty funny, because it means the "spammer" isn't really the guy who uses the same tactic over and over again, because he knows exactly what he's doing, but rather the idiot who falls in for the same trick repeatedly, expecting to magically pass through the attack one time.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
That's actually pretty funny, because it means the "spammer" isn't really the guy who uses the same tactic over and over again, because he knows exactly what he's doing, but rather the idiot who falls in for the same trick repeatedly, expecting to magically pass through the attack one time.
Which is a great metaphor for Fred Marvel's time spent in this thread.

Some extremely meta shit going on in this discussion. So many levels, man.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
I disagree, it's only just begun. :)
Ehh I'm still butthurt that Doomsday didn't make it in... Flash will surley be my main becasue Im going to tier whore but Doomsday will be my secondary and will remain my favorite DC character....

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Still no confirmation that Doomsday won't make it? Or did you mean Darkseid?
Doomsday isn't confirmed as playable yet.... all signs point to him being playable, but I won't get my hopes up (NRS has jaded me).... I was just really hoping to see a little gameplay footage of him so I can let my speculations run wild :)

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Doomsday isn't confirmed as playable yet.... all signs point to him being playable, but I won't get my hopes up (NRS has jaded me).... I was just really hoping to see a little gameplay footage of him so I can let my speculations run wild :)
Keep up your hopes up! I can't believe they'd first reveal one of the bosses of the game in a trailer like that, on the recieving end of soneone's super. Moreover, he's in the very first cutscene of the game, fighting his rival like everyone around, if HE was the biggest threat, he probably wouldn't be there with everybody else. And with the reports of flashing images of Ares, I'd guess he has much more chances of being a boss that Doomsday.

And he's shorter than Lex. (Giant bosses are mandatory for NRS (Forget Deadly Alliance))
PLAYABLE DOOMSDAY FTW!

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I disagree, it's only just begun. :)

Fred Marvel I used to think like you but then I got good. Zoners really aren't difficult to get past if you're not jumping or running into everything they do. It's called strategy.
Strategy? What is dat? Durr? You mean I should actually think about how to avoid and get around my opponent(s) calculated pattern of moves and attacks so I can do my own calculated pattern of moves and attacks, and repeat until I either win the battle or lose? That is unthinkable!

KHAOTIC_Flames

Mumm-Ra for Injustice?
Fred Marvel IM not saying you are a scrub but you have a very scrubby mentality that won't get you anywhere. You will never level up thinking that way you do about zoning and stuff like that on fighting games. Zoning is a Legit strategy and it requires as much skills as rush down.

If you aren't voting Supes and Ollie, you ain't real to me

Sinestro's cool but man, Supes's whole existence revolves around trolling and whooping ass. Green Arrow...well all he has to do is feed Hawkgirl some of his chili. Or just talk to her. If his sidekick could get her into bed, he could too...:)