What's new

Injustice 2: Poison Ivy, Cheetah, Catwoman and Black Canary Reveal Trailer

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Leaked roster legit? I'm pretty sure cheetah was on that list. Also who is that at the 35 second mark on the floor?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm keeping faith that Cheetah and Catwoman and VERY different move sets.... NOTHING RECYCLED.

Keeping faith.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Not to be a downer but there's too many similar characters atm. Supes and supergirl, catwoman and cheetah, Ivy and Swamp. I get that they're gonna be varied gameplay-wise but it's just a bit "meh" to have such similar styles/powers as seperate slots when there's so many unique/different characters to choose from.
Oh well they're in so whatevs, hopefully they're fun.

Aside from that I wish more Ivy footage was shown. Matter of fact all of them didn't show much gameplay, but I guess that's the point as it's more of a teaser than a gameplay showing.
Catwoman looks even worse than Injustice 1 though lmao, didn't know that was even possible.
Supes and Supergirl are the only ones I can agree with.

Just because Cheetah and Catwoman both have cat personas doesn't mean they are similar. Cheetah has super human strength, agility, naturally occurring fangs and claws, faster than Wonder Woman. Catwoman has a whip is really agile and has fake claws.

Swamp Thing can duplicate himself, form entire trees, and he himself can become extensions of planet life because he is a plant, himself. Poison Ivy commands vines and other flora to obey her command. He IS the Green, she can largely CONTROL the Green. Two drastically different.

Opposed to seeing cat-cat and plant-plant...look at it a little more openly.

It's like saying Batman and Batgirl were the exact same in IGAU or Green Lantern and Sinestro strong since they both had power rings.

Or like SZSR said, Shazam and Black Adam get their powers the EXACTLY same way...played drastically differently.

Last edited by a moderator:

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Tbh, I may be the only person who is intrigued by Cheetah. She has a pretty good look to her and may have VERY fast strings. Can't wait to see more from her!

SZSR

Noob
Supes and Supergirl are the only ones I can agree with.

Just because Cheetah and Catwoman both have cat personas doesn't mean they are similar. Cheetah has super human strength, agility, naturally occurring fangs and claws, faster than Wonder Woman. Catwoman has a whip is really agile and has fake claws.

Swamp Thing can duplicate himself, form entire trees, and he himself can become extensions of planet life because he is a plant, himself. Poison Ivy commands vines and other flora to obey her command. He IS the Green, she can largely CONTROL the Green. Two drastically different.

Opposed to seeing cat-cat and plant-plant...look at it a little more openly.

It's like saying Batman and Batgirl were the exact same in IGAU or Green Lantern and Sinestro since they both had power rings.
Additionally Shazam and Black Adam played nothing like each other.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Cheetah doesn't have a whip lol she once had WW's Lasso...but not a whip...
Pft you don't know that yet. I am still half convinced cheetah is just a pallete swap char for catwoman like supergirl/powergirl.

If cheetah is gonna be any fun to play, she better be like mvc wolverine or something, hella berserker barrage.