What's new

Injustice 2 E3 Complete Breakdown By Pig of The Hut

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
People, think of the air teching liking a burst in anime games, they can be baited and punished and you lost a bar cause you got baited, same way people still your burst in anime. With that in mind, people will not be air teching all over the place.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
hey pig of the hut i have one question for you , in your opinions are the combos are easier or harder or the same to execute in injustice 2 than injustice 1 ? imo injustice 1 has some crazy insane combo timing for no real reasons.

thanks in advance
Same timing for sure

Pig Of The Hut

Cool vid dude, haha I actually commented on this first on YT then came on here lol thanks! Appreciate you taking the time to answer everything. That's really cool about the costumes and gears system, I totally agree dude for online, tourneys whatever hopefully there's an option to just change them aesthetically to really show how unique everyone's Batman or Superman can look. I can't wait to play around with that.

You know someone will do Black Superman's, Blue Flash's etc

Very informative and helpful video, I also agree the second I saw Supergirl I figured she'd be solid for zoning and she has a Scorpion/Ermac like Teleport which is awesome, and a Fujin wind move! lol I'm so using her for that alone. That's cool how you played Max for a while, I have been checking your channel and his a lot this week lol.:D
Thanks man much appreciated

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Was Superman's scoop nerfed? It looks like the regular version has Supes do a scoop, grab them and then punch them, I'm guessing to get the Injustice 1 version you have to MB it?

Inj combos were super easy

this isn't KOF man
black adam optimals combos , green arrow even batman wasnt super easy keep in mind you are a pro level player the more casual and even average as myself some of them are retardly hard for no reasons imo mkx combos are super easy compare to injustice 1 and also keep away new comers to get into the game .

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
@Pig Of The Hut you deserve an award for this, very informative video, thanks for answering a bunch of my questions as well. Please we need more of these videos to display credible information.

@STORMS, this is why the informative award should stay.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
black adam optimals combos , green arrow even batman wasnt super easy keep in mind you are a pro level player the more casual and even average as myself some of them are retardly hard for no reasons imo mkx combos are super easy compare to injustice 1 and also keep away new comers to get into the game .
I played injustice at a very casual level and the combos are easy. ten minutes in training mode, and thats probably overkill, and you should be fine learning bnbs.

Pig Of The Hut

I value your opinion

What fighting games do you play where combos are easier than inj? Maybe I can help if you tell me where you're coming From

I played injustice at a very casual level and the combos are easy. ten minutes in training mode, and thats probably overkill, and you should be fine learning bnbs.
really ? please make a video of yourself doing that combo 10 times in a row witout droping

or this one 0:44

you must be a phenom champ or everyone that i know must be very very horrible at any NRS game plus ive won the last local tournement i went too and some players didnt felt the need to practice endless hours with 1 character to be able to do their optimals

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
Is it possible to hit L1 instead of 1/3 to grab during those grab combo strings? Will there be input shortcuts? And can you grab someone while they are being juggled?
Just wondering if some of these MK features will be introduced

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
really ? please make a video of yourself doing that combo 10 times in a row witout droping

you must be a phenom champ or everyone that i know must be very very horrible at any NRS game plus ive won the last local tournement i went too and some players didnt felt the need to practice endless hours with 1 character to be able to do their optimals
No, I just spend 5 minutes in training mode to get my combos down. Not that hard.

Pig Of The Hut

Is it possible to hit L1 instead of 1/3 to grab during those grab combo strings? Will there be input shortcuts? And can you grab someone while they are being juggled?
Just wondering if some of these MK features will be introduced
Yes
Yes
No

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Great vid pig, answered several questions I had. Super bummed about no backdash roll.

Do you know if they plan to do custom color palettes or just unlockable presets? Thought of this question too late to ask anyone while E3 was still going.

I like this new set better than the old if you want the opinion.

Pig Of The Hut

Yea those are easy

Typical BNB

What fighting games do u play where combos are easier

I value your opinion

What fighting games do you play where combos are easier than inj? Maybe I can help if you tell me where you're coming From

ok just take a easy combo for example with batman 223 to b3 most ppl wont ever get the b3 to connect the timing is almost frame perfect if its not actually frame perfect because even while trying to spam it that doesn't seems to work for some reason its just to hard for no reason why not making it easier ? it wont brake the game its just ridiculous for nothing i have a friend who plays mkx with me and his top 10 in canada as a smash player his learning nrs game from me and he can barely do combos cause the learning curve is so huge and retardly hard for no reason.

Pig Of The Hut

Great vid pig, answered several questions I had. Super bummed about no backdash roll.

Do you know if they plan to do custom color palettes or just unlockable presets? Thought of this question too late to ask anyone while E3 was still going.

I like this new set better than the old if you want the opinion.
Not sure

But thx for comment

Pig Of The Hut

ok just take a easy combo for example with batman 223 to b3 most ppl wont ever get the b3 to connect the timing is almost frame perfect if its not actually frame perfect because even while trying to spam it that doesn't seems to work for some reason its just to hard for no reason why not making it easier ? it wont brake the game its just ridiculous for nothing i have a friend who plays mkx with me and his top 10 in canada as a smash player his learning nrs game from me and he can barely do combos cause the learning curve is so huge and retardly hard for no reason.
I'm not trying to be funny but this is the first time I've heard the words "NRS Game learning curve too Hard" used in a sentence together

I'm not trying to be funny but this is the first time I've heard the words "NRS Game learning curve too Hard" used in a sentence together
its ok , or maybe its actually really my fault im just bad even though i play mkx and injustice almost everyday since a year and half but something is preventing me to be consistent with the combos.

same goes for everyone i know

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
It's all timing really. That's nowhere near a just frame link btw, you have plenty of time to confirm that. I don't even play batman but if you want I can upload a video of me getting it consistently. 5minutes in training mode and sussing out the timing is all it takes.

@Pig Of The Hut
The set looks good, but so did the other one. For me it doesn't matter too much anyways because I tend to listen to your longer videos as more of a podcast in the background.

Some follow up questions (if it's ok with you)
- how was general safety? Things still relatively safe?
- can you special cancel d2s? (I'm assuming yes)
- in the video you mentioned pressing up and mb to air tech but then somewhere else mentioned you can tech in different directions. How does this work? Does it make the punish different or will simply reading a tech and dropping your combo allow you to punish any option regardless of which direction they take?