What's new

Injustice 2 E3 Complete Breakdown By Pig of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I cover the entire game top to bottom and answer I believe all questions submitted to me.

Enjoy and ask any questions I didnt answer. Sorry for the delay, tried rendering this 8x on my Laptop all with failed renders so I switched to CPU and it worked first try. Lesson Learned.

1080 HD 60 fps is available. Check it out below:

Do you prefer this new set or the previous one? Thx

@MKF30
@SonicFox5000
@Error
@tylerlansdown
@YOMI REO
@HoneyBee
@Jer
@xGunShow
@Laos_boy

Attachments

Been enjoying these, thank you! As much as i want Injustice 2, it is tragic that MKX is dying and many great players are quitting, i would have liked Injustice 2 to be released in 2018, thus allowing MKX lifespan with few patches of course. (2-3 maybe)

Anyway thank you!

ando1184

Noob
Good stuff @Pig Of The Hut thanks for doing this for us. I can't believe I forgot to ask this but I didn't see it covered and it just came to me now, but: the damage scaling reset mechanic that you could do off of frozen or trapped opponents from whiffing or inputting another command. Was that mechanic still in the game? Also, reversing wakeups in the corner, were you able to test if those were still in? I know you said it's pre alpha but just thought I'd ask.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Good stuff @Pig Of The Hut thanks for doing this for us. I can't believe I forgot to ask this but I didn't see it covered and it just came to me now, but: the damage scaling reset mechanic that you could do off of frozen or trapped opponents from whiffing or inputting another command. Was that mechanic still in the game? Also, reversing wakeups in the corner, were you able to test if those were still in? I know you said it's pre alpha but just thought I'd ask.
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You know what? I'm actually super mad I forgot to test the reverse corner wake up glitch

Mannnnnnnnn lol, how did I forget that?!?!?!?

Good call, we will have to find out soon

The whiff button mechanic I didn't test because I was playing w mainly atrocitus and he didn't have anything that had that Oppertunity

My time w super girl was just learning her archetype and BNBs and figuring her out.

I'm assuming it remains though because it's the same engine as Mkx

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Wow nicely examined Pig especially the air techs a lot of people including myself was having trouble understanding .

I only got to play for 2 days but I pretty much agree and can vouch for everything said here 100%

The only observation I can possibly add is any good ranged normal seems to be a high like Supes F2 and Astros B2, could be just just a coincidence but I feel and really hope it's the direction their going so playing footsies won't be as riskless (in comparison) as MKX.

Last edited:

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Thanks for the info Pig.

You gotta rellllllax when you do these videos. We've heard you commentate with no issue, you just flow. You gotta get in that groove for these videos. Relax, be yourself.