What's new

Injustice 2 E3 Complete Breakdown By Pig of The Hut

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
Ok, so roll is a ghetto burst that's actually pretty great considering how stupid pressure in nrs games can get

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Don't want to get too off-topic here, but what made the match so bad for Lex specifically and not for other characters?

Also that match, damn.
it was nearly as bad for green lantern :( he didnt have as bad a hitbox and forward dash as lex tho

Error

DF2+R2
Awesome video + production. I wanted to see you squat over that green screen cube and pretend to sit on it for added realism.

@Pig Of The Hut My only 2 questions are is the air-tech only available when you're being juggled via a B3 or it applies to any juggle?

And have you talked to NRS about air-tech being a free combo breaker? It seems pretty dumb to break a combo like you mentioned in the video at any moment you are being juggled, seemed like it'd create a boring game.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@Pig Of The Hut My only 2 questions are is the air-tech only available when you're being juggled via a B3 or it applies to any juggle?

And have you talked to NRS about air-tech being a free combo breaker? It seems pretty dumb to break a combo like you mentioned in the video at any moment you are being juggled, seemed like it'd create a boring game.
Anytime ur ass hits air = u can air tech

ANYTIME Time and any hit

Error

DF2+R2
Don't want to get too off-topic here, but what made the match so bad for Lex specifically and not for other characters?

Also that match, damn.

If those air blasts are done perfect Lex is fucked, the meterburn dash will hopefully prevent this from happening.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
The air tech thing will definitely be interesting to see how they balance it.

In most of the videos we have seen the air tech got punished more then it worked, but that was Tyler and Derek playing, and no offense to them, that' doesn't mean a whole lot.

It seems like it could really fuck with some characters or just moves, because they are either too easy to tech, or some characters don't have enough ways to punish it.

Like Aquaman would always have a viable way to punish it at any range with FtD.

Some characters might have trouble punishing players who always tech out of their back 3, during the arc where they are full screen right at the part whey they are about to wall bounce.

I don't know, it's so early, I have seen so little of it, and havent' played it myself.

This and rolling make me very curious to see how the final game is going to turn out.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cool vid dude, haha I actually commented on this first on YT then came on here lol thanks! Appreciate you taking the time to answer everything. That's really cool about the costumes and gears system, I totally agree dude for online, tourneys whatever hopefully there's an option to just change them aesthetically to really show how unique everyone's Batman or Superman can look. I can't wait to play around with that.

You know someone will do Black Superman's, Blue Flash's etc

Very informative and helpful video, I also agree the second I saw Supergirl I figured she'd be solid for zoning and she has a Scorpion/Ermac like Teleport which is awesome, and a Fujin wind move! lol I'm so using her for that alone. That's cool how you played Max for a while, I have been checking your channel and his a lot this week lol.:D

hey pig of the hut i have one question for you , in your opinions are the combos are easier or harder or the same to execute in injustice 2 than injustice 1 ? imo injustice 1 has some crazy insane combo timing for no real reasons.

thanks in advance

Espio

Kokomo

Also that match, damn.
Other characters got bodied by Zod besides Lex, maybe not as bad, but Cyborg, Hawkgirl and quite a few others got destroyed quite decisively by him.