What's new

Injustcast Episode 2: NECXIII Discussion, Viewer Questions, Ragnarok Award and More

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Oo an actual mk podcast I can get on iTunes. I may check this out :) plus has guys I love in the mk kummunity

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Oh you know, just you being you.

In the show we have a section for most important person/post of the week: since you Check and JAP did all your work with the toasty boost, we all think that you're this weeks dude.
oh man, i cant except this.. I didnt find a single toasty boost. when it comes to all the hard work it was Check, Jap , riptorn and a few others who found everything. Ive been hard at work on a seperate project.

Sorry for the confusion guys..

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
oh man, i cant except this.. I didnt find a single toasty boost. when it comes to all the hard work it was Check, Jap , riptorn and a few others who found everything. Ive been hard at work on a seperate project.

Sorry for the confusion guys..
U helped light the way

Besides refusing the menoutis award is punishable by death into reset

Reactions: JAP

SwiftTomHanks Inspired by today. Went in there and was blessed enough to land it. Thanks for the inspiration.

And TONY-T - Don't forget when i posted Scorp's i said i was inspired by the thread (even though slightly dead, it still inspired me just to see people posting in it). If it wasn't for that thread, i never would of went into practice mode right after seeing the thread to try Scorpion's.

As Pig said, you paved the way.

And the thread is not over yet. (For me, it reminds me of the old MKD combo thread for whatever reason).

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
@Everyone involved, I really enjoyed the podcast. Keep up the good work.