What's new

Injustcast Episode 2: NECXIII Discussion, Viewer Questions, Ragnarok Award and More

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Damn, how insightful. Tolkeen mad props man. Wherever you post you add so much more to discussions. I'll be sure to listen in from now on. If I can think of any questions for you guys that are relevant I will.

Big D I'll donate to help you get to NEC, how much do you have left to go?

Anyway guys, great show! I'm glad I have something to listen to while I do other things, such as homework.

Killphil

Thanks Killphil I appreciate it! I think I only need about 50$ more or so. Claude VonStroke can you clarify?
Oh good. That was the figure I had in mind. As a fellow Ermac player I must lend support to the many.

Edit: It seems like the original donation thing is closed? It was on something called Chip In but perhaps there's an updated donation link somewhere? I'll keep looking, but if you see this feel free to link me.

Killphil

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Done. First time using PayPal but it should be sent. Thanks for the link.

Just sent you 50 large my friend. I'd send more, but I need to get some twinkies from ebay. ;) Good luck at NEC. Gotta have dat EZ representative.
Hahahaha true. Everybody is stocking up for the end of the world lol. I deeply appreciate it!

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Hahahaha true. Everybody is stocking up for the end of the world lol. I deeply appreciate it!
He's stocking up because Hostees just went bankrupt so twinkies may be instinct in a few. Go on eBay and see how much ppl asking for them. Lol

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
He's stocking up because Hostees just went bankrupt so twinkies may be instinct in a few. Go on eBay and see how much ppl asking for them. Lol
I heard about it. You know whats crazy? They are becoming extinct just in time for the end of the world. Arent twinkies like...the only food that can survive a nuclear holocaust or some shit?