What's new

Injustcast Episode 2: NECXIII Discussion, Viewer Questions, Ragnarok Award and More

It's because all your posts just start off by being Emo. Lol. It's kinda hard not to miss that. It's true what they said, you know kinda what to expect when you post. Take a look yourself man. :).

Like you saying you'll never get on the Podcast, that was random as hell. I was reading, and than BAM "they don't want me on their show, I'll never get on".
it was a fucking joke man... internets make everything look so serious.

Lulzlou

Noob
if you wont take my word ask reo

Stop being ignorant with this character just because you're a sonya who cant beat him

Son Ive now made 50% of all top kabals tell me privately and publicly "I will never pick kabal on you in a tourney, I need lao"

Ever thought I just make that shit look good?
I hope when we finally meet in tournament my kabal will be ready. I have yet to give up figuring out the mu :3

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Pig Of The Hut I have yet to get a set in with you against my Kabal. I think I can give you some trouble with him. J360 knows my Kabal isnt half bad; he can vouch for me.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig Of The Hut I have yet to get a set in with you against my Kabal. I think I can give you some trouble with him. J360 knows my Kabal isnt half bad; he can vouch for me.
Your kabal better be better than
cat, pl, cd jr, lulslou, detroit, morty, mosp, sonickabals, Soonk, Winter, fly, scar, doctrine dark, k7 and on the same level w reo

Im seriously more comfortable against kabal than any other mu in the game and it feels boner-ific

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Your kabal better be better than
cat, pl, cd jr, lulslou, mosp, sonickabals, Soonk, Winter, fly, scar, doctrine dark, k7 and on the same level w reo

Im seriously more comfortable against kabal than any other mu in the game and it feels boner-ific
What if I were to say it was?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
What if I were to say it was?
Then Im extremely excited to play you because playing kabals is the #1 way I enjoy this game

It's the most fun i have playing mortal kombat win or lose

its so bad that ill quit mid match online against someone if a kabal player sends me an invite

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Hilarious episode.

Big D had me rolling with the airplane game and the wheelchair stall thing. Even the Digimon post about frame data was hilarious. Look forward to more haha, amazing.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Just another note as I listen to this: I PM'ed a formal complaint (well-written with examples, etc.) about GLoRToR to STORMS and ZAQ (cc'd FrothyOmen, too) on Thursday and have not yet received a response. At this point, it's looking like the admins are satisfied with GLoRToR's performance as a moderator and representative of their community.