What's new

Injustcast Episode 2: NECXIII Discussion, Viewer Questions, Ragnarok Award and More

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
On the second episode of injustcast... Pig, Swift, Big D, and Claude talk about NEC. Take viewer questions. Hand out the Ragnarok award and much more!

injustcast is now available via iTunes! Just search injustcast in iTunes, or the podcast app and download individual episodes or better yet subscribe for free and automatically get the newest episodes as soon as they are uploaded.

If you have questions for the next show or comments email them to [email protected] don't forget to add your name/GT.

MP3 Direct Download link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/injustcast/injustcastEpisode2.mp3

Youtube:

Link to Paypal page as mentioned at end of the show. http://injustcast.weebly.com

Attachments

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Haven't watched yet but I'm so ready for the rain blow up. If STH comes to final round I challenge him to a muffin match! Rain vs the stupid red robot.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
I can be on the show?

Big D, My good man, I added you on my friends list so that we could have an amiable friendship by playing quality games such as Gears and Halo. Plus we could have wonderful discussions about anything you wish. I am quite the sociable fellow.

why is it that certain players get to bullshit on here with a life long free pass. emo, prop hunt, etc etc and its "ohh, thats just "x" being dumb".

I do the same stuff and people think its life or death on Brady Beach or Brady Island..

LMAO.. thats it. from now on, when I put someone in the corner it will be called "they are on Brady Island".

Glass Sword

Nobody
Pig Of The Hut
I look forward to hearing about your Kenshi analysis and why he has some chinks in his armor. Personally I have never had a problem with Kenshi because of my two choice in characters, Scorpion and Smoke, who both don't really have problems with Kenshi. Only you and Pokchop have made me sigh when I have to play a Kenshi in tournament and that is because you are both god like with him.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
When Pig Of The Hut talks about Kenshi's 6 bad MU's, and if he mentions Reptile, I DEMAND mention for being one of the first few people to think that, and how I got blown up.

I'm half serious right now. I'll be happy to even recieve the ragnar0kz award. Keep up the good work.

Tolkeen

/wrists
This podcast is not only informative, it's interesting, and funny. It doesn't completely heal the hole in my world left from KTP, but it's definitely the best podcast that i've heard in a long while!

SwiftTomHanks , although i would love to be your friend... I don't have a facebook, you can add me on google plus, but no one really uses that except me lol.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
This podcast is not only informative, it's interesting, and funny. It doesn't completely heal the hole in my world left from KTP, but it's definitely the best podcast that i've heard in a long while!

SwiftTomHanks , although i would love to be your friend... I don't have a facebook, you can add me on google plus, but no one really uses that except me lol.
Lol and I get shit for not using twitter, here we have a google+ member !

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

So STH has friendster but not twitter

You have Google Plus but not facebook

.....Man