What's new

"I'm gonna show SonicFox on Wednesday!", ~ Tweedy - Kombat Cup Week # 3 Top 8 is set

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Done with TYM and twitter.

Done with distractions, done with hyping things up.

I will beat Sonic, if it's the last thing I do. It might not be on this game or on Injustice 2, but I will work until I do.

I'm not a joke, i'm a better player than what I showed. I will show Sonic, one day.
Go on that journey man. See you on the other side.

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
How about you'll never beat Sonic.

Playing Alien pre-patch can really make you believe in things. Like having good neutral. Or showing Sonic.

I mean you didnt even lab that very MU you've been destroyed 2 weeks ago. That was embarassing to watch.
the disrespect, tweddy did lab that mu tho. Try to be in his shoes and face sonic in tournament and playing on stream. Honestly Sonic lucky Tweedy not even in his final form.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Done with TYM and twitter.

Done with distractions, done with hyping things up.

I will beat Sonic, if it's the last thing I do. It might not be on this game or on Injustice 2, but I will work until I do.

I'm not a joke, i'm a better player than what I showed. I will show Sonic, one day.
Just take the L and git gud man, you don't need to justify yourself to anyone.
For someone that claimed to be the best neutral in the scene, this last post of yours is a bit weak from you honestly, not that i care if you've had won either, i really don't care.

One thing Sonic has in advantage over you is experience, we've seen sonic grow here, since the time he played Mileena in MK9, when he went into ferocious matches with Khaotik, defeated Kevo's Kabal, flawed REO's kabal on a grand finals on a 7-3 MU, owned 16bit who didn't believed him back then, many people who saw Sonic even at that age knew he had an incredible latent power, but he still took more Ls than you're currently taking.

You know what he did? He got gud.

Sonic Fox made a name from himself by continuously coming back even harder at every L he took from the heavy hitters back then on MK9 and then Injustice, until he git gud, he wasn't born a god, and still don't think he is a god, but he has earned the respect he has from everyone, we've seen him get there and we know how good he is.

If one thing that i was expecting from you, is to actually be more excited after an L and this would drive you to become stronger, but you're just trying to prove i'm not even sure to who, if its TYM, Sonic himself or you, i think you don't need to do that man, you don't need anyone to look up to you, you don't need the mouths or fame, you don't need anything, and sure as hell we don't owe you anything, as you don't owe us anything.

What you need is to have lots of fun fighting opponents stronger than yourself, and just keep coming back for more, win or lose, the secret is to have fun, explore your matches, find your own weakness first, then find your opponent's weakness.

Its kinda sad seeing you act has a total dick or douche bag, i know you don't mean it sometimes, but don't let trolls and things like that take the best of yourself man, deep down here on TYM we are all great persons even you, and while some trash talking is gud to keep things up, it works even better when don't take it to the heart, a fight is a fight just stick around, play your game and keep trying.

You see F0xy Grampa,? He also trash talks, but when he loses he holds up with a smile, there was once he was told to hold up and he even wrote "one at the time bitches!" after a whole full page told him to hold up, in the greatest mood ever, that's sportsmanship man, you need that and jesus in your life, follow your own advice, "don't take it to the heart".

I was honestly preparing memes and stuff to blow you up, but then it came to me that i'm better than this, and i don't need to mood you down, it sucks and no fellow human could or should ever do this to anyone else, just keep posting, keep playing, but learn from your mistakes and come back up harder, that is what will make you a greater player, not chiken up cause u lost to fox and the phantom pain is so bad that you will skip Injustice 2, don't give people what they want...

Okay, i know i talk too much, so i'm gonna just shut up now, this should've ended a few paragraphs ago.
Peace @Tweedy

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Just take the L and git gud man, you don't need to justify yourself to anyone.
For someone that claimed to be the best neutral in the scene, this last post of yours is a bit weak from you honestly, not that i care if you've had won either, i really don't care.

One thing Sonic has in advantage over you is experience, we've seen sonic grow here, since the time he played Mileena in MK9, when he went into ferocious matches with Khaotik, defeated Kevo's Kabal, flawed REO's kabal on a grand finals on a 7-3 MU, owned 16bit who didn't believed him back then, many people who saw Sonic even at that age knew he had an incredible latent power, but he still took more Ls than you're currently taking.

You know what he did? He got gud.

Sonic Fox made a name from himself by continuously coming back even harder at every L he took from the heavy hitters back then on MK9 and then Injustice, until he git gud, he wasn't born a god, and still don't think he is a god, but he has earned the respect he has from everyone, we've seen him get there and we know how good he is.

If one thing that i was expecting from you, is to actually be more excited after an L and this would drive you to become stronger, but you're just trying to prove i'm not even sure to who, if its TYM, Sonic himself or you, i think you don't need to do that man, you don't need anyone to look up to you, you don't need the mouths or fame, you don't need anything, and sure as hell we don't owe you anything, as you don't owe us anything.

What you need is to have lots of fun fighting opponents stronger than yourself, and just keep coming back for more, win or lose, the secret is to have fun, explore your matches, find your own weakness first, then find your opponent's weakness.

Its kinda sad seeing you act has a total dick or douche bag, i know you don't mean it sometimes, but don't let trolls and things like that take the best of yourself man, deep down here on TYM we are all great persons even you, and while some trash talking is gud to keep things up, it works even better when don't take it to the heart, a fight is a fight just stick around, play your game and keep trying.

You see F0xy Grampa,? He also trash talks, but when he loses he holds up with a smile, there was once he was told to hold up and he even wrote "one at the time bitches!" after a whole full page told him to hold up, in the greatest mood ever, that's sportsmanship man, you need that and jesus in your life, follow your own advice, "don't take it to the heart".

I was honestly preparing memes and stuff to blow you up, but then it came to me that i'm better than this, and i don't need to mood you down, it sucks and no fellow human could or should ever do this to anyone else, just keep posting, keep playing, but learn from your mistakes and come back up harder, that is what will make you a greater player, not chiken up cause u lost to fox and the phantom pain is so bad that you will skip Injustice 2, don't give people what they want...

Okay, i know i talk too much, so i'm gonna just shut up now, this should've ended a few paragraphs ago.
Peace @Tweedy
would just like to note, he said "one of the best" not the best :p

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
would just like to note, he said "one of the best" not the best :p
It doesn't make a difference, good neutral is not something that magically appears. Having good neutrals come from experience and certainly from playing lots of different fighting games and definitely not only Mortal Kombat XL or whatever.

The important key here is losing, losing helps you to realize what your weakness are, before this patch kicked in, the last tournament i went, i lost 3-0 to a player that said to me back in MK9 (2011) that he is a Perfect Legend fan and someday he would own me on a hard drive with Kung Lao, he fulfilled his dream this year after continuously trying for 5 years straight, that was like the first tournament in many years, where i actually lost with my worst result ever, outside of top 4 ever since that rigged tournament that started has double elimination then turned into single elimination in top 8 and i lost to jax in top 8 coming from winners and was out of the tornament (2012).

It made me realize people leved up and now they feel better about themselves much more, i see this as a positive thing, because first i kept the scene alive, everyone was tired of see me winning, second, i was tired of winning, i just wanted a good fight which i felt i didn't had one in so long since NeoRussell's visit and finally, he made me explore more my weakness and cover them up with more labbing, now i'm just waiting for the next tournament to see everyone's level.

Sonic Fox gets bored too if he just keeps winning, so he has players like Scar to keep him in check, and hopefully more people.

Tweedy

Noob
I work at my game every day. I never said I have the best neutral lol. I even admitted in this thread that Sonic and Wound have better neutral than me.

I did lab the Jason MU. I would have sealed the first game, when I went to NJP B1 xx command grab, but I was slightly off with my timing.

You guys honestly don't know shit. You think i'm horrible at the game or horrible in neutral, because I under-performed vs the very best player? I'd like to play Belial or whoever thinks that i'm not a good player, that I don't have good neutral.

I'm currently 0-7 vs Sonicfox. Do you understand that? Stop acting like i'm some new player who was gifted into these top 8s to face him. Over the course of the ESL, kombat cup, and offline, I've lost to this man 7 times, without one victory. Shit stings man. I earn the right to face him every time, by beating players like Hayatei, Toxin, Foreverking, Reo, Blake, etc, just to get my back blown out by the same guy. It sucks.

I said one sentence, about how i'm gonna show him, and of course with me being the villain, everyone runs with it and blows me up when I lose. That does not mean that i'm a bad player. I'd like to play any of you that think I am.

These people do not compete and they're acting like I don't work at my game, that I didn't lab a match up, that I have no neutral, etc. Play me, please. My PSN is EXiLE_Tweedy.

There are different levels to competition than you understand. There are probably very few people in this thread that I would not 20-2 or worse. Just because I lose to Sonicfox, does not mean that I do not work at it, that I do not try my best and have skills.

That's all I have to say.

GGs to Sonic. You're my biggest demon and probably will be for awhile.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
the disrespect, tweddy did lab that mu tho. Try to be in his shoes and face sonic in tournament and playing on stream. Honestly Sonic lucky Tweedy not even in his final form.
Dude he didn't lab shit, That was the same mop we've seen last week. There was no improvement whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.