What's new

"I'm gonna show SonicFox on Wednesday!", ~ Tweedy - Kombat Cup Week # 3 Top 8 is set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
I've lost so much on this game. I've entered every week of the ESL, every online tournament, etc. I rarely win or get top 8.
You know, for someone with one of the 'strongest neutrals in the scene', you sure do lose a lot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tweedy

Noob
I for one root for tweedy, as I want to see more upsets and trolling. but when you've just been raped hardcore by the guy you're barking at you gotta give people and mostly yourself time first. Right now nobody takes these claims to "show fox" seriously. And will even less after next finals
I'm not calling Sonic out. I went through arguably the toughest pool on Sunday and I just happen to be facing Sonic. Do people on TYM think that the Kombat Cup top 8 is just 8 people who talked trash and asked for matches?

I would have said "i'm gonna show", to any opponent I would have had to face first on Wednesday. I don't back down, ever.

And I don't care what TYM randoms think. Maybe I won't show fox on Wednesday. At some point I will.

Safe Armor

Tier Whore. BS, GM, Mystic etc.
Lol I said a bunch of shit that ended with that.

My point is that I have some of the strongest neutral in the scene, that people think does not exist because I played Alien.

I showed that tonight, and i'll show Sonic Wednesday.
Can't wait, I know you can back it up!

Tweedy

Noob
Also, the reading comprehension on this site is low tier. I said I have some of the strongest neutral, not the best.

If you think my neutral is bad, then you're saying that Blake's neutral is bad too, no?

Sonic and Wound have better neutral than me. No shit. That doesn't mean that i'm not gonna try my best.

The main reason I placed, is because @cR WoundCowboy blessed me before my matches anyways. If the god of spacing blesses you, you will succeed.

WATCHD0G

Noob
Lol I said a bunch of shit that ended with that.

My point is that I have some of the strongest neutral in the scene, that people think does not exist because I played Alien.

I showed that tonight, and i'll show Sonic Wednesday.
I gotta say I was wrong about you...you're the real deal bro, good luck on Wednesday

Also, the reading comprehension on this site is low tier. I said I have some of the strongest neutral, not the best.

If you think my neutral is bad, then you're saying that Blake's neutral is bad too, no?

Sonic and Wound have better neutral than me. No shit. That doesn't mean that i'm not gonna try my best.

The main reason I placed, is because @cR WoundCowboy blessed me before my matches anyways. If the god of spacing blesses you, you will succeed.
You got any of that woundcowboy holy water of neutral left ? Need alil bit dabbled on me lol

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Good luck man. anything is possible. sonic has been getting pushed to his limit and more recently, before kombat cup is over i think SOMEONE may upset him.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Once again tweedy makes top 8 against all odds and hate. Despite his lack of humility, that most of us don't appreciate, He plays like a champion and he doesn't give up. He can actually put up a good fight if he played smart and unpredictable since sonicfox plays hella unsafe, But yeah he is most likely going to lose.

the log tomorrow will go something like this: Sonic beats Tweedy, Cossner beats tetrotech, Dragon beats bio, Scar beats semi j, then sonic beats cossner, dragon beats scar, and theeeeeen....
I hate to be that guy, But scar got bodied 3-0 by semij in Konquest week 2

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Against Raiden? How?
Thunder God. It's best to keep him away and wait for the opportunity to punish him. Jason is a straightforward fighter, so...

I played TG Raiden against my friend's Jason main and I did beat him.

Tweedy

Noob
You mean Possessed Kenshi has some of the best neutral in the game :DOGE
I don't think so.

His zoning is not real and his sweep range footsies are all right but not great. They're nothing like Kung Lao's or Cage's for example.

I carry his neutral. His canned mix ups and dumb armor carry me.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Possessed has a lot in the neutral. B1, D4 is good, Push, tele, low special, dumb ex overhead lol. But he does have a lot of whiff on everything so it's not braindead neutral. Also tele is reactable

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Oh yeah, forgot about BF3 but again awful whiff recovery and negative as hell and terrible tracking

Tweedy

Noob
Done with TYM and twitter.

Done with distractions, done with hyping things up.

I will beat Sonic, if it's the last thing I do. It might not be on this game or on Injustice 2, but I will work until I do.

I'm not a joke, i'm a better player than what I showed. I will show Sonic, one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.