What's new

"I'm gonna show SonicFox on Wednesday!", ~ Tweedy - Kombat Cup Week # 3 Top 8 is set

Status
Not open for further replies.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Wow, such a great night and a great top 8 for Stream.me's Kombat Cup for week 3! Below is the top 8 that is set for Mortal Kombat XL in week 3 of the Kombat Cup!

Players / Character Usage *credit to @Awkward Sloth for assistance* (in no particular order)
  • @Tweedy (Kenshi/Possessed)
  • PG Scar (Smoke/Sonya)
  • @SonicFox5000 (Cassie Cage)
  • Cossner (Sektor)
  • Biohazard (Ferra/Torr)
  • Dragon (Shinnok/Kitana)
  • RetroTech (Kitana)
  • Semiij (Mileena)
Thanks for the great commentary by @Mraquaman and team!

kc3.png

Tweedy beats JagoBlake 3-0 to earn his place to battle SonicFox on Wednesday. After his match with Blake, Tweedy came on the mic and said,

"I'm going to show SonicFox on Wednesday!"

The dude is hungry. Straight-up.

The finals are Wednesday @ 8PM EST! https://www.stream.me/kombatcup

Attachments

Last edited:

I'll admit that I've been slacking a bit when it comes to watching Kombat Cup, but there's absolutely no way I miss this.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'll admit that I've been slacking a bit when it comes to watching Kombat Cup, but there's absolutely no way I miss this.
I'll admit, it's the first time I've watched it and I was impressed. I was impressed by the professionalism of the commentary, the GREAT gameplay AND STREAM.ME! I love it. Full screen matches and little to no lag! I plan to tune in Wednesday, definitely. :)

@Tweedy made me super hype. :)

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Thank you for the hype thread/reminder. I missed tonight's because i forgot. I even was watching random streams on twitch because I was fiending for some hype sets.

Looks like Wednesday is going to be crazy, stream.me and the kombat cup crew are killing it. aquaman especially but also echo are doing a phenomenal job commentating. stream.me also has to be pumped with how well they are talking up stream.me and the platform. I hope this cup draws a shit ton of eye balls weekly so the stream me continues to support the game and nrs. this cup feels like it's giving the game a new competitive life, and the patch has the game in a great place imo.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I'm looking for the archive too, watching last week's konquest in its stead. stream.me killing these events. really digging it. we need those archives boyzz.

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
Who is Tweedy anyway?
The Legend.

hey bro how are you doing ? ... Yesterday Tekken Master beat My Unstoppable Jason with SQ D'vorah 15 - 6 and he was talking shit that his low tier dvorah is a beast and i'm shit for taking a Top 3 Jason ... I responded with: don't let me call Asodimazze on your ass XD

Thanks to the ass beating you handed it to him .. he researched the A-list Match-up and defeated EVB Vendetta with SQ D'vorah at EVO with ease

Today i sent him this video: XD

Status
Not open for further replies.