What's new

"I'm gonna show SonicFox on Wednesday!", ~ Tweedy - Kombat Cup Week # 3 Top 8 is set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
Tweedy can beat him. that was a close set, he just got nervous at the end of each round lol

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Last edited:
the log tomorrow will go something like this: Sonic beats Tweedy, Cossner beats tetrotech, Dragon beats bio, Scar beats semi j, then sonic beats cossner, dragon beats scar, and theeeeeen....

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Jason is soooo strong... holy shit! Do you guys remember that thread about nerfing Jason... a lot of people defeding Jason... LMAO

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Jason is soooo strong... holy shit! Do you guys remember that thread about nerfing Jason... a lot of people defeding Jason... LMAO
True, but he has some weaknesses, and especially against GM, Raiden and Alien.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
The Legend.

hey bro how are you doing ? ... Yesterday Tekken Master beat My Unstoppable Jason with SQ D'vorah 15 - 6 and he was talking shit that his low tier dvorah is a beast and i'm shit for taking a Top 3 Jason ... I responded with: don't let me call Asodimazze on your ass XD

Thanks to the ass beating you handed it to him .. he researched the A-list Match-up and defeated EVB Vendetta with SQ D'vorah at EVO with ease

Today i sent him this video: XD

I'm doing well friend, what about you? I'm still playing Cage but dropped Alien for good. Need a new counterpick for Grandmaster now. Why does he think D'Vorah is low tier now?

Loool don't piss Tekkenmaster off too much lol next time he could be the one beating me...winning one set in tournament doesn't mean much really :rolleyes:

MK2D

Have you had your MK today?
I'll admit, it's the first time I've watched it and I was impressed. I was impressed by the professionalism of the commentary, the GREAT gameplay AND STREAM.ME! I love it. Full screen matches and little to no lag! I plan to tune in Wednesday, definitely. :)

@Tweedy made me super hype. :)

Are these online tournaments for money?? If so then that just doesn't seem right. It's cool to watch, but I'm sure everyone would be pissed if the fate of their match hinged on someone's ping at best.

Tweedy

Noob
When I get good enough, to where people will be looking for my losses, like that guy just did, there will be a lot to find.

I've lost so much on this game. I've entered every week of the ESL, every online tournament, etc. I rarely win or get top 8.

But every week I come back, every day I sharpen my skills. If I get 3-0'd and tbagged this week, i'll still be back the next week and the next, and at NEC.

Have fun hating along the way, TYM.

Edit: Archive is up btw.

Tweedy

Noob
Also, I love how the EU guys somehow get offended by my presence, when on RHS and in general, i'm the biggest random EU player upplayer that there is.

But if people want to be offended, fuck em. I offer no apologies.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
When I get good enough, to where people will be looking for my losses, like that guy just did, there will be a lot to find.

I've lost so much on this game. I've entered every week of the ESL, every online tournament, etc. I rarely win or get top 8.

But every week I come back, every day I sharpen my skills. If I get 3-0'd and tbagged this week, i'll still be back the next week and the next, and at NEC.

Have fun hating along the way, TYM.

Edit: Archive is up btw.

Good to see Kombat Cup, just in 3 short weeks, is bringing the storylines, drama, and MUs. Glad everyone is enjoying the show, thus far! Thank you everyone.

Belial

Noob
I for one root for tweedy, as I want to see more upsets and trolling. but when you've just been raped hardcore by the guy you're barking at you gotta give people and mostly yourself time first. Right now nobody takes these claims to "show fox" seriously. And will even less after next finals

Status
Not open for further replies.