What's new

cR SonicFox cannot be stopped & wins Kombat Cup Week # 3 & Results

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The conclusion of Kombat Cup Week # 3 is upon us. We had a well-rounded top 8 with an array of characters and talent, but we know how the story goes. Congratulations to cR SonicFox for taking the Kombat Cup three weeks in a row!

SonicFox (Sektor) vs Dragon (Kitana) 3-2

Players / Character Usage (in no particular order)
@SonicFox5000 / Jason / Cassie / Sektor
@Tweedy / Kenshi
Semiij / Mileena / Smoke
Cossner / Sektor
RetroTech / Mileena
Biohazard / Kano
Scar / Smoke
Dragon / Shinnok / Kitana

kc31.png

kcstandings.png

Source: https://www.stream.me/kombatcup
Also see @YOMI RM JagoBlake full article of this event over on Stream.me here: http://streammeblog.com/sonicfox-wins-week-3/

Attachments

Last edited:

Safe Armor

Tier Whore. BS, GM, Mystic etc.
Watching Dragon, WoundCowboy and Sonicfox is like art to me.
Specially Dragon he plays any char with such presition its amazing, he's got max optimal damage and set ups and godlike execution. Just wow.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Semiji should never have swapped to Smoke.. he had Scars number... : (

With luck Blake and Dink will get into top8 next week!!

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
This Top 8 was really hype. Close games in the second half of it and that Grand Final was super close.Was hoping for someone to take down the fox but looks like he is unstoppable for the time being.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
The only match I stayed up to watch was pretty painful to watch.

Last round sonic had 3 bars and Tweedy woke up with armor when he had less than 30% health? We all saw it coming...

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Surprised to not find tweedy blow ups here. anywhere where I can find em?
Tweedy did his part of the community and the Kup. The scene loves a little drama and trash talking should be encouraged. That being said, trash talking Sonic is dangerous, as PL found out in the infamous 13-0!! lol Even so, his trash talk was fun, drew viewers and generally was awesome. So more power to him I say!

The thing is that sonic would do that to like 95% of the entire playerbase. Especially the "stream / posting monsters" that in actuality probably can not even do a simple BnB combo! ha! People may trash talk Tweedy, but he is in Top 8, that is no small feat, and he lost to SonicFox and that isn't something to be ashamed of.