What's new

Tech "I'm Gonna Enjoy This!" -Official Nightwing BnB thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

macro

Eezeepeezee
It seems to me that Night Wings best BnB in escrima to staff is. jf2 b11 df2 f3 jf2 f1234 db3 and that does 36%.

ruff321

Noob
I don't know if this is posted yet but any BnB combos that start with MB flip kick? People are just not blocking it online...

Found this last night trying out Nightwing for the first time, 38% meterless with Escrima. Looked through the thread and didn't see it yet, so here you go.

ji2, f+213xxEscrimaFury, f+3, b+2xxEscrimaFury, j.3xxWingdings

Also made a video if anyone wants to see it.

Found another 38% too, but it's got some wonky timings in it. This one is definitely easier and more consistent.

EDIT: Guess when it ends midscreen, it's 37% since one hit of the wingdings whiffs, still a grip of damage for no bar though.

GroovyMango

Bullseye
Hey guys, new here, Nightwing, yadda yadda. Anyways, I don't know about y'all, but I looooove stance changes mid combo, main into staff. Hitting them in escrima is kind of a pain but whatevs. Currently using f213xxFury f3 j2 f213-4xxdb3 as my bnb. Does about 31% and gives a hard knock down, one dash up gives me the perfect range for a standing 2 or 3. I'm sure this is old news but I figured I should contribute something.

Either way, i'm gonna go through some of the better combos you guys posted and see if I can adapt those into more stance change ones.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Found this last night trying out Nightwing for the first time, 38% meterless with Escrima. Looked through the thread and didn't see it yet, so here you go.

ji2, f+213xxEscrimaFury, b+3, b+2xxEscrimaFury, j.3xxWingdings

Found another 38% too, but it's got some wonky timings in it. This one is definitely easier and more consistent.

EDIT: Guess when it ends midscreen, it's 37% since one hit of the wingdings whiffs, still a grip of damage for no bar though.
thats F3 after the fury not B3.. you got me wondering when I first saw your reply there man

lots and lots and lots and lots of info, fuckin awesome. Only downside is going through the entire thread lol, as much as i love to read up on characters, i want to get to the most efficient/useful/universal things you should do with Nightwing so i can practice them and develop good habits, instead of doing things that aren't as efficient and developing bad muscle memory in my combos, block strings, etc. Here my questions.

What is the most efficient combo ender? damage % or spacing wise?

any variation of f213, xx fury, f3, j2, ???

What is the best combo to do after a successful b2? Highest dmg % or best for spacing
3xxKali Fury j3xxWingDings for 30%?

Best/Most practical bnb into staff switch?

I know db3 is used for hard knockdown and spacing, what's the most efficient combo ender that i can do to land it (i tried n failed), and if i don't care about spacing what should i end the universal combo with, to get that little extra damage. Also, what does OP stand for when ppl say "update the OP" is it "opening post"?? lol just curious n thanks....

Kahjah

Noob
I'm super new but have NW as my main, i have a couple of bnb's but anyone have any tips for switching stances mid combo?

Sagev3

Noob
Not sure if its been posted.

F213xx Escrima Fury J2 Escrima Fury J3 Wingdings (32%)
113xx33xx Escrima Fury J3 Wingdings (34%). Timing is everything on this one.

Both can be upped by 2% if you get the meter burn fast enough.

ji2, f+213xxEscrimaFury, f+3, b+2xxEscrimaFury, j.3xxWingdings

Yea I've been using this as my bnb for awhile, it's a easy meterless combo, the highest meterless midscreen iv found is ji2 f213 df2 j2 f213 df2 j3 db1 for 39%

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...

based DoctrineDark

fav part is @5:30
Thanks man! a small correction, in min 5:30 the correct frame trap is without 1, only db3 mb, db3mb... is the same chip damage about 70% or little more.

And I forgot to put some things in the vid:

1. d12 staff db2 mb nj2 (some delayed) b3 j3 j2 d2 bf3 40%
2. j2 f213 staff db2 mb nj2 (some delayed) b3 j2 b3* (stage transition) 48%

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
My bnb for Escrima is J.2 22 DF2 MB B.3 J.3 J.3 wingdings 40%
still haven't gotten a consistent staff bnb, but I'll work on it as it seems to help a lot in certain match ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.