What's new

Tech "I'm Gonna Enjoy This!" -Official Nightwing BnB thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTN

Noob
J2, F213~Escrima Fury, F3, J3, F213~Escrima Fury, J3, DB1 (42%) Meterless combo
The last part (J3,DB1) must be in the corner to connect, so you can't do this combo from side to side, but will work from starting posistion.

Probably nothing new but thought that I should post it since I have not seen it in the thread yet.:)

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
J2, F213~Escrima Fury, F3, J3, F213~Escrima Fury, J3, DB1 (42%) Meterless combo
The last part (J3,DB1) must be in the corner to connect, so you can't do this combo from side to side, but will work from starting posistion.

Probably nothing new but thought that I should post it since I have not seen it in the thread yet.:)
Can always staff spin for the untechable knockdown if you aren't close to a corner.

AssassiN

Noob
BnBs don't include jump-ins, but good shit.

I was thinking about posting this some time ago, but if you are in Staff we can get a little bit more damage by punishing with jump-ins.
Stuff that is atleast +- -20 can be punished with an instant J2 into 1F1~Ground Blast MB. To combo with 2 you have to delay the J2 a bit, but I'd stay with 1F1 tbh.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Yeah, I've been using j2 to punish stuff with staff for about 40ish percent meterless in a lot of situations.

What's funny is that jump normals in staff make for faster punishes than stand 2.

AssassiN

Noob
Yeah, I've been using j2 to punish stuff with staff for about 40ish percent meterless in a lot of situations.

What's funny is that jump normals in staff make for faster punishes than stand 2.

Lol yeah, his J1 is amazing for punishments out of range.
Btw, you posted a vid on how to fight Green Lantern and you said that NW cannot punish a max-distance Lift. NW can punish in Escrima by doing a forward dash with 113, in Staff he can do forward J1, D1~Ground Pound MB.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Lol yeah, his J1 is amazing for punishments out of range.
Btw, you posted a vid on how to fight Green Lantern and you said that NW cannot punish a max-distance Lift. NW can punish in Escrima by doing a forward dash with 113, in Staff he can do forward J1, D1~Ground Pound MB.
Dash into 113 works in escrima? I usually always went for dash into f213 pressure.

I'm guessing it only really works if you are expecting the lift, right? Because in that case I would just point myself point blank anyway.

AssassiN

Noob
Dash into 113 works in escrima? I usually always went for dash into f213 pressure.

I'm guessing it only really works if you are expecting the lift, right? Because in that case I would just point myself point blank anyway.

Err yeah.
His lift is -26 on block while the duration of NW's forward dash in Escrima is 20 frames.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Which is why I'm glad blocking lift outside of b2 range doesn't happen that often. I'm always point blank against GL, or full screen.

Also, I'm kind of sad I can't call GL by Hal, because John Stewart is in the game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.