What's new

Combo List - Johnny Cage I'd frame that: Johnny Cage BnB thread

Epy69zSmallBoys

No respect for Kung Jin
Hey guys, any advice on consistently getting the F3-nut? I'm using a stick and often just get the F3 or no F3 and just raw nut

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
MArk my words.

A-list is the future of JC.

Cancelling 121 and f34 are the best tools i´ve ever seen in any fighting game. Cancelling a string... for FREE?
You have to pay bar in street fighter to do that...

A-list - Pressure
Stunt - Damage

Fistycups...well... Fun.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
In fistcuffs midscreen no meter you can jip~speedbag(8 hits)~flipkick for 22% and on block only 6 punches connects and you can cancel in EXforceball that is +4 on block to continue pressure.The nice thing of this is that if you has the fist bump activate, the chip dmg of jip-speedbag(x6)-EXforceball is 16%!!

SHARKY

Noob
Hey guys, any advice on consistently getting the F3-nut? I'm using a stick and often just get the F3 or no F3 and just raw nut
I play on a stick as well and I started completely releasing the stick in between inputs and I land it all day now. With that being said that's kinda breaking a rule of thumb but it works so.....

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
So what are the BNBs for A List/Fisticuffs/StuntDouble? I made another post where hopefully we can all make a living guide, cause the information is really spread out (probably due to us still discovering things but still)

Wrath0594

Steam profile: 76561198102032134
Thanks for this. Been experimenting with more consistent ways into nutpunch for midscreen Stunt Double combos, but hadn't thought of using standing jab. Bnb's giving me so much trouble, even after using him a while. Trying to time running f2 or f3 into nutpunch is a nightmare, especially online.
^__^