What's new

I2 Black Adam Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When MB DB1 does more damage than MB DB3 in combos there's really not need to use db3 in combos ever. Too bad db3 looks more stylish than db1.

f12 BC, B3, J3DK, F12trait, F12 throw does 550%
not bad for a punisher.
I'm sorry for the noob question (new Brother Teth Adam main here; I learn greatly from reading these threads). I know FORWARD 12 but what is BC?

Thanks.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
I'm sorry for the noob question (new Brother Teth Adam main here; I learn greatly from reading these threads). I know FORWARD 12 but what is BC?

Thanks.
Bounce Cancel.

So basically you input df+MB button or db+MB after any string, some BCs combos of strings some don't.

You should always ask anything you're not sure about, we're here to help.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
After your advises I change my BnB with Adam doing this as a punisher:

F12 MB Black Magic j.3 DF3 F12 4 F12(1+3)

The problem is that the final throw from the last F12 string always whiff.
Is it just me or it's better to change the combo by doing just a dive kick without the jumping 3 in it?
It seems more consistent and does more then 40% damage.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
After your advises I change my BnB with Adam doing this as a punisher:

F12 MB Black Magic j.3 DF3 F12 4 F12(1+3)

The problem is that the final throw from the last F12 string always whiff.
Is it just me or it's better to change the combo by doing just a dive kick without the jumping 3 in it?
It seems more consistent and does more then 40% damage.
Well most usually use trait before MB DB1.
F12 Trait, F12 MB DB1, B3, J3DK, F12+Throw.

ive heard trait scales better later in combo but more damage isnt worth losing ability to hit confirm into throw/d1 etc. i guess if you connect right away its worth it

Error

DF2+R2
If it's a punish combo don't start with trait unless it's a tight punish that you want to hit confirm, then depending on the combo use trait at the end of the combo or save trait for pressure afterwards.

the one advantage to mb lightning cage mid combo is if you dont have trait/wanna save it till the end, going for something like b2 db1 is -28 but lets say you wanna pop aquaman up quick before he can trait, b2 db3 is -14 therefore more difficult to punish?

thlityoursloat

kick kick
the one advantage to mb lightning cage mid combo is if you dont have trait/wanna save it till the end, going for something like b2 db1 is -28 but lets say you wanna pop aquaman up quick before he can trait, b2 db3 is -14 therefore more difficult to punish?
Lightning cage can also be MBd on block to be plus.

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn
Ah.
You can tech roll 22b1, iirc if they tech roll they can full combo punish the recovery of bomb.
I thought that it was a hard knockdown because its +100 or something like that. Is there a safe way to setup up bomb?
Also, what is the combo for mb divekick in the corner? I'm having a hard time getting good damage
Sorry to be such a pest, new to the character

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Ah.

I thought that it was a hard knockdown because its +100 or something like that. Is there a safe way to setup up bomb?
Also, what is the combo for mb divekick in the corner? I'm having a hard time getting good damage
Sorry to be such a pest, new to the character
I think the optimal dive kick combo right now is: MBdf3 f3 j3xxdf3 11xx4 f12 1+3 which does 423.88 on superman.

The only "true" way to setup the bomb is after a mb black magic, so doing something like 22b1 j1xxdf3 13xxMBdb1 db2b

hes still strong in his good matchups- but his old 5-5s are now 4-6 etc.
Which ones? Theres not a whole lot thats different about him this patch. Still has good metered and meterless dmg, mb black magic is hella awesome now and worth spending bar on. B2 is faster and easier to use. Dive kick is still stupid. I just dont see his mu's being any worse. They nerfed him in some areas then buffed in others enough so to compensate for the nerfs. AND got to keep all his useful tools. So i have to disagree, imo hes still top 5 at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.