What's new

I2 Black Adam Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
I've found delaying the J3xxdf3 untill they're just on the brink of falling down from the peak height on the back 3 so you land quicker after the hit. F1,2 was faster than I thought while practicing the combo too, but that might just be me.
Hmm, okay thanks I'll try that

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
People probably seen this somewhere already, but messing around in training I got 557 dmg off his MB B3 on Superman (competative mode was on, don't worry).
Eitherway it was MB B3, JI3xxxDF3, 1,2 trait, 1,2, 1+3.

Was really simple to consistently pull off.

Yeah that's the one I just didn't finish it off. It's J2 + F1,2 + Trait + F1,2 + MBDB3 + B3 + J3 + DF3 + F1,2 1+3
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Yeah the timing is strict. But I've found a way to make it way more consistent. You have to time the JI3 as early as it can possibly connect. this allows the F12 to connect no problem. Hope this helps.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
I hate to be "that guy". But it's 2 bars your using. (Using a bounce cancel during combo).

But what the fuck do I know right?
Welp I'm an idiot, good catch. That bbMB mechanic is so unused I totally forgot it was 2 bars.

Last edited:

Masta

Noob
youre right , i was wrong on the title, still a good amont of damages if you want to come back. Because black magic and mbdb3 look scaling more. Thats should be the optimal 2 bars bnb

wsj515

I've done some more labbing with wall bounce (WB), this is what I have right now. Looks like the 2 part of f12 is considered airborne or something, as you cannot cancel into WB after f12.

f12xx4 f1xxWB b3 j3xxdf3 f12 1+3 - Biiig damage
22b1xx4 j3xxdf3 f1xxWB b3 f12 1+3
22b1 f1xxWB nj3xxdf3 f12 1+3
d2 f1xxWB nj3xxdf3 f12 1+3

See if you guys can get more using b3 for the last 2 combos, I tried doing the b3 j3xxdf3 etc. ender, doesn't seem possible but my execution could just be bad.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Yeah the timing is strict. But I've found a way to make it way more consistent. You have to time the JI3 as early as it can possibly connect. this allows the F12 to connect no problem. Hope this helps.
No prob. Alright so key is get that J3 to hit as early or as I can. Maybe even a couple steps forward before jumping for it? I'll give it a shot

No prob. Alright so key is get that J3 to hit as early or as I can. Maybe even a couple steps forward before jumping for it? I'll give it a shot
Yeah. That's what I've been doing and I haven't had any problems. Just keep practicing and you'll get the timing down. It's really easy once you find it.

People probably seen this somewhere already, but messing around in training I got 557 dmg off his MB B3 on Superman (competative mode was on, don't worry).
Eitherway it was MB B3, JI3xxxDF3, 1,2 trait, 1,2, 1+3.

Was really simple to consistently pull off.
You can get 60% off of a mb f3 , ji3divekick f12 trait f12 1+3

The old 22b1 combo into jump 2, far dive kick, b23 (ender) doesn't work anymore, at least without trait.

Instead you can do an easy 22b1, trait, jump 3, far dive kick, f12 1+3 for roughly 407 damage (on Scarecrow).

Also working on some bomb setups both metered and meterless that lead to some hard to blockables. These would occur off a punish, since frame data says standing 1 is a 6 frame high. Assuming anything -7 is getting shipwrecked and so far would push the enemy full screen. The dive kick seems to travel further and faster, or I've gotten a lot better at instant air dive kicks.

Vid coming soon...
The old 22b1 combo into jump 2, far dive kick, b23 (ender) doesn't work anymore, at least without trait.

Instead you can do an easy 22b1, trait, jump 3, far dive kick, f12 1+3 for roughly 407 damage (on Scarecrow).

Also working on some bomb setups both metered and meterless that lead to some hard to blockables. These would occur off a punish, since frame data says standing 1 is a 6 frame high. Assuming anything -7 is getting shipwrecked and so far would push the enemy full screen. The dive kick seems to travel further and faster, or I've gotten a lot better at instant air dive kicks.

Vid coming soon...
Good shit creative combo

Some stuff I use that could help:

Side switch stuff : 1 bar (keep in mind trait is optional duh)

Starterxxtraitf12 ex db3 dash f12 1+3
Starterxxtrait f12 ex db1 dash , ji3 dk b23 1+3

Meterless
Starterxxtrait f12 db1 ji2 22b1 f12 , f12 1+3

Corner stuff (with trait)
Starter xx trait 22b1 nj1 db3 13 db1 b23 1+3 ( this is the most optimal I believe but it is very hard to land on male characters you can replace the 13 with a 11 for like 3% less though.)

22b1 trait ji1 short dk ji1 short dk 113 df1
-
Without trait :
Starter xx db1 f3 ji1 short dk ji1 short dk 113 df1 or f12 1+3
You can replace both j1s with a ji3 instead.

112 w trait (corner) :
112 trait short dk 13 db1 b23 1+3

Without: 112 , d1, 13 db1 b23 1+3.

Also midscreen 22b1 with b23 ender:
22b1 f12 db1 , dash b23 1+3

These are some of the bnbs I use ( They aren't all mine though lol) but I think they're optimal. I saw alot of it from happypow , But I thought I'd post them here incase they weren't known and stuff

Last edited:

wsj515

Side switch stuff : 1 bar (keep in mind trait is optional duh)

Starterxxtraitf12 ex db3 dash f12 1+3
Starterxxtrait f12 ex db1 dash , ji3 dk b23 1+3
I think starterxx4 f12 ex db3 b3/f3 dash b23 1+3 is more damage than the first one.
Second one doesn't seem to be worth it over your meterless one, isn't it only +2-3%?

Corner stuff (with trait)
Starter xx trait 22b1 nj1 13 db1 b23 1+3 ( this is the most optimal I believe but it is very hard to land on male characters you can replace the 13 with a 11 for like 3% less though.)
Maybe my execution is bad, but I can't land the 13 after the nj1. I assume you meant nj1xxdb3?
If so, I'm pretty sure starterxx4 22b1 nj1xxdb3 f12 f12 1+3 does a tiny bit more damage for (imo) less execution.

112 w trait (corner) :
112 trait short dk 13 db1 b23 1+3

Without: 112 , d1, 13 db1 b23 1+3.
These are great, will be nice to be able to confirm 112 into decent damage in the corner.

I think starterxx4 f12 ex db3 b3/f3 dash b23 1+3 is more damage than the first one.
Second one doesn't seem to be worth it over your meterless one, isn't it only +2-3%?

Maybe my execution is bad, but I can't land the 13 after the nj1. I assume you meant nj1xxdb3?
If so, I'm pretty sure starterxx4 22b1 nj1xxdb3 f12 f12 1+3 does a tiny bit more damage for (imo) less execution.

These are great, will be nice to be able to confirm 112 into decent damage in the corner.
Yeah I'm sorry I meant nj1 db3 , totally forgot to write that haha , and yeah the ex db3 one is more damaging but I thought why not add another one that allows you to get a b232 ender for Oki if you wanted it

Yeah the f12 ender might get you more bit I prefer Oki and you can get it alot of it with a b23 ender , but yeah it does require really good execution

Also I totally forgot about it being possible to f3 or b3 then dash and still switch side so that's my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.