What's new

I2 Black Adam Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Anyone else having trouble landing another divekick off MB divekick?
which other way to convert off of M divekick?

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
This guy is gonna get a damage nerf, it's ridiculous how easy he nets huge damage, and that f121+3 string is ridiculous

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I'll be uploading a video today with all Bnbs I found so far that he didn't have I1 some are known and some I have not seen mentioned

A New Angel Is Advent

mutton basher
Anyone else having trouble landing another divekick off MB divekick?
which other way to convert off of M divekick?
His old mb dk stuff still works too. MB dk dash forward 11Trait to ender. The 2x dks is easier for me but both should net comparable damage. I haven't compared damage but I prefer the 2 dks because it's easier to confirm and when playing online I tend to input the dash before confirming the dk.

Does anyone feel like this game is slow? Like the pace? I feel it's slower than mkx(obviously) but even injustice 1 also.

I had a Harley doing the drop kick cartwheel over and over again and every time I tried to whiff punish it I would get drop kicked right in my ballsack. Maybe it's just first day servers though.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Does anyone feel like this game is slow? Like the pace? I feel it's slower than mkx(obviously) but even injustice 1 also.

I had a Harley doing the drop kick cartwheel over and over again and every time I tried to whiff punish it I would get drop kicked right in my ballsack. Maybe it's just first day servers though.
I mean, walkspeeds feel slow again. But online will be online.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
Pretty simple post ba combos here. I will try to post a video asap.

So far I have:
Combo starter (b2 or f12) black magic b3 jump 3 b23 1+3

Combo starter (b2 or f12) trait 22 black magic b3 j3 b23 1+3

F12 ex slam b3 j3 b23 1+3

Ex divekick 11 trait b23 1+3

Ex divekick 11 black magic b23 1+3
Why would you use 22 instead of F12 as a link? It does more damage and advances.

How much does special moves scale damage. I did f12 db1 f12 trait f12 db3mb b3 j3 fdk f121+3 and it does no where near close damage as the shorter ones tho. Looks ill tho

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
I mean, he has no mixup capabilities. He kind of needs good damage. If he loses that he wI'll be pretty mediocre.
It states in his character tutorial that he doesnt have many mixups and relies on punishing his opponents coming in from his zoning hes a defensive character not offensive he has big punish damage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.