What's new

I want to know YOU!

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
Hello febreezy and other TYMers.

I have kinda disappeared off this site for a while. Not that anybody has noticed nor would I expect them to. I'm taking a break from gaming while going back to school to learn a trade (I'll probably pick the game back up in January.). Hopefully this is a career change for the better.

I'm 5'7, live in the woods, white af and was informed I look like 7 other white boys. I post memes/gifs/useless info where appropriate and lurk in the serious threads. I main Cheetah, but I'm not a furry or into furries in general.... So maybe I don't main her. Yeah I probably don't. Oh well, I'll find one someday.

In the meantime I'll probably go back to lurking and watching from the sidelines to see what's new and keep up with what's going on in the community. Hopefully I'll be playing again sometime in the future.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This instantly became one of the weirdest threads I have ever seen :eek:
You still owe me an epic battle/opportunity for me to prove my worth to you, Shadow.

I would still very much like to make a believer out of you.
(And I desperately need legit Supergirl XP. I need to fight one who makes me feel like I'm actually learning. Pls Shadow <3)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
You still owe me an epic battle/opportunity for me to prove my worth to you, Shadow.

I would still very much like to make a believer out of you.
(And I desperately need legit Supergirl XP. I need to fight one who makes me feel like I'm actually learning. Pls Shadow <3)
*Looks at Avatar*

OH MY SWEET GURKENS! I JUST saw this episode of Rick and Morty last night! Hahaha Righteous!

gam224

The world's least hype player
It doesn't matter who i am behind the screen. Only 2 things matter 1 how well i post 2 how well I play. That's true of all TYMers and that's what makes the sight great.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
It doesn't matter who i am behind the screen. Only 2 things matter 1 how well i post 2 how well I play. That's true of all TYMers and that's what makes the sight great.
Then add me on PSN and let's battle sometime to see how good you are :)

PSN - JBeezYBabY1

the only person that could defeat me at MK1 from NES has already passed away sadly, a cousin of mine in 2015, sorry but you're not match for me :p
lel
jokes besides, i won every single tournament in mk (arcades) from 1992-1996 in my country.
fun fact, we played a different version of mk 1 (prototype) in this version u can do high damage combos, specially in corner lmfao
btw, the snes or any console version of mk1 is pure bullshit. arcade version is the only real shit (specially for mk 1 and 4)

and yeah, u better dont face me, cos i would become your nightmare ;p

edit: i recommend you to try that mk1 version on mame!!!

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
lel
jokes besides, i won every single tournament in mk (arcades) from 1992-1996 in my country.
fun fact, we played a different version of mk 1 (prototype) in this version u can do high damage combos, specially in corner lmfao
btw, the snes or any console version of mk1 is pure bullshit. arcade version is the only real shit (specially for mk 1 and 4)

and yeah, u better dont face me, cos i would become your nightmare ;p

edit: i recommend you to try that mk1 version on mame!!!
I played those as well.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I'm God Confirm i'm already a big fan of yours

I enjoy competitive games from fighters to rts to tabletops to whatever. I abuse gimmicks and bullshit to get ahead :)

you're the man jbeezy

Revenant Zero

Death Comes
I live in NJ, right around Camden.
Around 8th grade, I did sprite comics before taking life seriously.
Now I work at hospital system; 12 hour days, 5 days a week while playing NRS games.
Growing Up Sucks.

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
I'm from South East Texas, Harvey totaled my car, flooded my already damaged mobile home enough that, despite my initial optimism, I believe I'll have to replace it. What seemed like thankfully minimal flooding at first revealed itself to be much worse than initially thought once I realized there was water in my floor air vents. I ended up shop vaccing well over 100 gallons out of them.

I'm not handling this well. I'm totally dependent on family again after working for years to just have something like my own life. I can't get to work on my own, the insurance adjustors are taking forever (not that I can blame them given the massive amount of claims they must be recieving), and I don't even have flood insurance on my mobile home because it's 4 feet off the ground and not in a flood zone.

I keep posting about this kind of thing in places it's probably not appropriate to talk about, but it's all I think about.

But the last two days I was off from work, I got to go home (wreck that it currently is), be by myself for awhile, and play some i2 with a friend on the internet and get way too mad about supergirl's low profiling d1. These were good days and the biggest wins I've had in awhile.
sorry to hear this i also hate super girls low profile down 1.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
me and some friends i met on a leaky boat were brought together to save the world.
You're looking for Kano too ?Question mark?
i make music fight in cages and float around on boats

www.instagram.com/kcudabac
Awesome man! Follow4Follow? ;)

I'm God Confirm i'm already a big fan of yours

I enjoy competitive games from fighters to rts to tabletops to whatever. I abuse gimmicks and bullshit to get ahead :)

you're the man jbeezy
Well this made me smile. Thank ya kindly, sir :)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently...I did say that I would share a lil bit about me, especially since alot of you shared something about yourselves whether it was fiction or non-fiction, at least you participated. For that, I really do appreciate it.

So get your floaties, because I'm about to get deep!

AHEM

I've been playing video games all my life from Atari, to Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke, man,I couldn't picture this, (Yup I had to do to it lol) Dreamcast, xbox, 360, Playstation 1, 2, 3, and 4! From Kung Fu to Vigilante 8, to Battle Arena Toshinden, etc etc. My mass variety of games ive had are extensive! I'm most definitely an OG gamer through and through!

I always get a certain reaction from people EVEN on this forum. And that reaction is, "You're so happy today!" or "Why are you so happy today?" At a time, I wasn't this happy and chipper because I lost the person who I loved very much. And that person was my mom....coming up 8 years now. She was my rock, my heart, my soul! Although I look exactly like my father, I have the personality of my mother. When i lost her, i was contemplating on even taking my own life....because I had nothing to live for....and I never shared this with my family.

So I had to dig deep, because I know my mother would not want me to go out like that. She was the glue of the family, now I stepped into that role. Family is first. Even though being an adult is tough with all its trial and tribulations, I try to stay optimistic. And video games keep me sane. They keep me thinking on my toes. They keep me happy. I smile as much as possible, I pray that things will get better, and Thank God that in this world we live in today, that video games still have that magical affect on me, and that I'm still ALIVE to enjoy em.

I told myself I wouldn't tear up typing this, but my eyes are sweating a lil bit...

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I'm just an old head from Dallas area trying to keep up with these damn children and their reactions. One of those married with a kid gamer types.

TLDR - I've graduated from playing to win, to going to majors to get hammered.