What's new

I want to know YOU!

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
I must say, even writing in slang, your English is spot on man! Kudos! I also work in customer service taking Inbound calls in a corporate office AS WE SPEAK lol. So TRUST, i know having dummies call and answering their dummy questions.
Thanks man! Appreciate it :D

And yea, these jobs are excellent at killing brain cells. At least on the weekend shifts there is time to Netflix a few hours. :x

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Dude, you play Tekken? Do you happen to have Tekken 7?
Will have it within a month or so, but I never got the fundamentals down for that series. Is Dragunov or Feng Wei any good in 7?

Until then my PSN is under my avatar. Feel free to add me and we'll get to sparring sometime, if that's alright with you.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Will have it within a month or so, but I never got the fundamentals down for that series. Is Dragunov or Feng Wei any good in 7?

Until then my PSN is under my avatar. Feel free to add me and we'll get to sparring sometime, if that's alright with you.
Dragunov is a killer. Don't know well Feng Wei, but I'll let @Eddy Wang do the introduction for him.

My main is Eddy Gordo. Will add you later.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

Feng is a A tier character, he is mean to be played in neutral which is where he excels at, pretty good in T7

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
Feng is a A tier character, he is mean to be played in neutral which is where he excels at, pretty good in T7
Neat, thanks for replying. Haven't played since TTT2 so I'm almost starting from scratch. Which one would you say is easier to get the hang of? Drag or Feng?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Neat, thanks for replying. Haven't played since TTT2 so I'm almost starting from scratch. Which one would you say is easier to get the hang of? Drag or Feng?
both are easy, Dragunov can spam a lot of shit and get away with, feng doesn't get away with as much, but he has an i11 CH palm which is pretty good though its a high.

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
Come to a tournament if you wanna actually get to know people in this scene. Asking here won't get you very far.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'm not a noob. lol. I'm telling you that I'm European, so it's EU in short. For the Americans it's US, or for North Americans it's NA.
Oh No. I wasnt calling you a n00b lol. I was asking what the abbreviation of EU means, but i gots it now. FIND ME on PSN - JBeezYBabY1 :cool:

Come to a tournament if you wanna actually get to know people in this scene. Asking here won't get you very far.
TRUST I already got that in the plan book, PLAYA! :ex

honeybooboo

I speak truth, no lie
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
Im gay, I like anime (who doesnt?), I masturbate 9 times a day, eat pizza like its going outta style, only brainica cause villians are my thing. I was a xbox man but then built a pc and now shout to the world the wonders of the PC MASTER RACE. Dark souls is a genre, final fantasy is a joke that has gone past its punch line and I have a pet wall named Stained.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
I'm some guy from bum fuck Middle East, I have mental illness that are slowly chipping away at my sanity and will to live. My most beloved hobby is lifting weights