What's new

I want to know YOU!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently...I thought I'd flip this around and make this a bit interesting :)

I know I'm the n00bie, and I made my little introduction but i really want to get to know y'all a bit better! Behind those avatars, there's different personalities that come from different walks of life, yet you found the road here. And I want to know to know about it! You can choose to get deep if you want. Hell, I might share some personal stuff too so you can get to know JBeezY better.

What brought you here? Are you a single child? What are your hobbies besides video games? Did you go through any hardships? Your job? Etc etc ANYTHING!

There might be a thing you did not know about somebody that has been here for awhile. If you choose to participate, that be frickin' awesome. Righteous! Lets start. AAAAAAND GO!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Oh, I'm gonna go wild with this one.

Thank you, @JBeezYBabY , now I have an excuse to make something new and vent my frustrations.

it's been a fucked up month and I need to get it out of my head. So, my experiments on all of your brains will continue tonight.
I want Beezy to succeed, so I'm going to be the most Angel Angel I can be and provide some prime material.

So, If any of you guys wanna hear the stark, unnerving tale of the crazy guy with the Wolf Hat, i'll have it up by like midnight. I of course mean like in a morbidly curious way that you'd never wanna tell anyone you know about because they will judge you until you die, but I don't care. I think there's like a handful of you who actually like me now, I'll make it for you guys.

Because it's actually not a half bad story as stories go, and I've done a lot of fucking dumb shit that hopefully will do other humans some good learning from.

Pay attention, you might learn something. Or at the least, you'll feel way better about yourself.

#GetReadyForTheNextSpecimen
#IWishICouldPlayTekken

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I'm from Israel, born and raised there, but I have attributes of a European/American person. Also prefer the culture and surroundings of the UK. Gotta love some Fish & Chips, and a grey, cloudy is my favorite type of weather, as it shows the whole world in a balanced state, not too bright, and not too dark.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Oh, I'm gonna go wild with this one.

Thank you, @JBeezYBabY , now I have an excuse to make something new and vent my frustrations.

it's been a fucked up month and I need to get it out of my head. So, my experiments on all of your brains will continue tonight.
I want Beezy to succeed, so I'm going to be the most Angel Angel I can be and provide some prime material.

So, If any of you guys wanna hear the stark, unnerving tale of the crazy guy with the Wolf Hat, i'll have it up by like midnight. I of course mean like in a morbidly curious way that you'd never wanna tell anyone you know about because they will judge you until you die, but I don't care. I think there's like a handful of you who actually like me now, I'll make it for you guys.

Because it's actually not a half bad story as stories go, and I've done a lot of fucking dumb shit that hopefully will do other humans some good learning from.

Pay attention, you might learn something. Or at the least, you'll feel way better about yourself.

#GetReadyForTheNextSpecimen
#IWishICouldPlayTekken
Whatever crazy story you got to tell, I'm here for it

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I'm from South East Texas, Harvey totaled my car, flooded my already damaged mobile home enough that, despite my initial optimism, I believe I'll have to replace it. What seemed like thankfully minimal flooding at first revealed itself to be much worse than initially thought once I realized there was water in my floor air vents. I ended up shop vaccing well over 100 gallons out of them.

I'm not handling this well. I'm totally dependent on family again after working for years to just have something like my own life. I can't get to work on my own, the insurance adjustors are taking forever (not that I can blame them given the massive amount of claims they must be recieving), and I don't even have flood insurance on my mobile home because it's 4 feet off the ground and not in a flood zone.

I keep posting about this kind of thing in places it's probably not appropriate to talk about, but it's all I think about.

But the last two days I was off from work, I got to go home (wreck that it currently is), be by myself for awhile, and play some i2 with a friend on the internet and get way too mad about supergirl's low profiling d1. These were good days and the biggest wins I've had in awhile.

Last edited:

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
I'm from Israel, born and raised there, but I have attributes of a European/American person. Also prefer the culture and surroundings of the UK. Gotta love some Fish & Chips, and a grey, cloudy is my favorite type of weather, as it shows the whole world in a balanced state, not too bright, and not too dark.
No qualms, but you happy how ur government runs shit? Don't need to go deep, just askin'

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
As for me, i'm from UK. enjoy fighting games, RPG & strategy, love my own space and time, dislike people. I've got a gf who annoys the shit out of me but stay in relationship cause who else would I fuk other than my hand. Honeslty dislike TYM in general casue ur all a bunch of assholes, so moved to discord and found family. That's all, pretty much just come to TYM to post my "eccentric" thoughts so ya'll can get ur frustration and annoyance on.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
- I got here because I wanted to get better at MKX.
- I'm Dutch, surprise surprise.
- I'm free as hell.
- Besides playing games I do karate where I am in fact less free.
- If there was a salt tier list I'd be top 5.
- My real life is pretty close to perfect, I seem to have been dealt a great hand.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
A few years ago, I found out that people taste like bacon. Then I stopped eating bacon.
Apparently @Mista_Snacks is offended. :DOGE

Fish n CHIPS! OOOOO you making me hungry right!
I have a cat. Her name is Donkeywater. She has a heart of gold, but smells like Neptune's foot. I have a degree in clinical psychology, and only masturbate outdoors. I'm white, obviously.
DONKEYWATER!! Hahahaha Thats a new one for JBeezY :p

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'm from South East Texas, Harvey totaled my car, flooded my already damaged mobile home enough that, despite my initial optimism, I believe I'll have to replace it. What seemed like thankfully minimal flooding at first revealed itself to be much worse than initially thought once I realized there was water in my floor air vents. I ended up shop vaccing well over 100 gallons out of them.

I'm not handling this well. I'm totally dependent on family again after working for years to just have something like my own life. I can't get to work on my own, the insurance adjustors are taking forever (not that I can blame them given the massive amount of claims they must be recieving), and I don't even have flood insurance on my mobile home because it 4 feet off the ground and not in a flood zone.

I keep posting about this kind of thing in places it's probably not appropriate to talk about, but it's all I think about.

But the last two days I was off from work, I got to go home (wreck that it currently is), be by myself for awhile, and play some i2 with a friend on the internet and get way too mad about supergirl's low profiling d1. These were good days and the biggest wins I've had in awhile.
Man...im so sorry this happened to you. I know its rough, especially with this unfortunate circumstance. It amazes me that with all the things you're going through, you found a center of peace with gaming and this forum. I solute you man! Please feel free to add me on PSN and lets game sometime. PS I suck with Supergirl, so you wont have to worry about that lol.

PSN - JBeezYBabY1

Blessings to you man. Righteous :)

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Came here back when Mk9 came out in 2011. MK has always been my favorite fighting game series. Recently I don't my too many fighting game outside of Guilty Gear. For my other hobbies, I like animation, reading, studying, and drawing