What's new

I want to know YOU!

I was born and raised in West Philadelphia. Played basketball a lot until an altercation with some shady characters who were up to no good prompted my mother to move me to the town of Bel-air to live my wealthy Aunt and Uncle.

Obviously none of the above is true as I am not Will Smith. I was born in Connecticut. I moved and now live in DC where I work as a programmer. I like to code, play fighting games, and drink whisky.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
As for me, i'm from UK. enjoy fighting games, RPG & strategy, love my own space and time, dislike people. I've got a gf who annoys the shit out of me but stay in relationship cause who else would I fuk other than my hand. Honeslty dislike TYM in general casue ur all a bunch of assholes, so moved to discord and found family. That's all, pretty much just come to TYM to post my "eccentric" thoughts so ya'll can get ur frustration and annoyance on.
HEY, this is a start. I don't know how it was previously here, but at least you're here to voice your frustration. Sometime YOU gotta be the change in order to actually enjoy things. Yeah, shit may suck, and people maybe assholes.....HELL i know i can be a bigger asshole, but sometimes you just gotta fall back and let them be and you do you!

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I was late to discover fighting games, but now I’m fascinated by them. I’ve dabbled with a lot of games, but Injustice 2 is the first game I’ve tried to put a real effort in. If I could revive any dead fighting game series, I’d revive Virtua Fighter. I love classical music (Bach, Beethoven, Brahms, etc.).

Things I struggle with:
Footsies, Anti-Airs, knowing when to punish, knowing how to punish, combos, mixups, blocking.
Things I can do adequately:
Hit the rematch button and give out wins to the needy.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
You want to know me? Bring the salt!
All chocolate over here, duh :cool:

(YUP i realized that was hella gay)

I was born and raised in West Philadelphia. Played basketball a lot until an altercation with some shady characters who were up to no good prompted my mother to move me to the town of Bel-air to live my wealthy Aunt and Uncle.

Obviously none of the above is true as I am not Will Smith. I was born in Connecticut. I moved and now live in DC where I work as a programmer. I like to code, play fighting games, and drink whisky.
OOOOo Jack Daniels? :)

I was late to discover fighting games, but now I’m fascinated by them. I’ve dabbled with a lot of games, but Injustice 2 is the first game I’ve tried to put a real effort in. If I could revive any dead fighting game series, I’d revive Virtua Fighter. I love classical music (Bach, Beethoven, Brahms, etc.).

Things I struggle with:
Footsies, Anti-Airs, knowing when to punish, knowing how to punish, combos, mixups, blocking.
Things I can do adequately:
Hit the rematch button and give out wins to the needy.
Virtua Fighter was pretty cool. Never was a huge fan of it, but i know most of the characters moved into Dead Of Alive.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I post long winded and pointless crap, and never say something with four words when forty will suffice. I have character adhd but lack even the most basic level competency, making maining 6-7 characters utterly impossible. Black Manta however might quite literally be the perfect character for me though...to an almost creepy degree, because if someone sat me down and said "design your perfect character" Manta would check *almost* every box, stylistically though he checks boxes I didn't even know I wanted checked. So maybe, just maybe, I can settle down with him.

I work with dogs and cats for a living. currently have eight cats of my own, one being pregnant and about to explode. I like cats.

@Second Saint that's awful man and I'm super sorry to hear it. Hit me up if you want to talk or play sometime. (Here not on PSN.. I never get messages there because my GF or niece see them.before I do and I never know they were sent until randomly a week later or something)

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
My names Will, I like playing Sub-Zero, I'm English, Irish, Scottish, Dutch, Czech, and Swedish. I like dogs, memes, and girls. I live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere New Mexico. That's about it lol

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I post long winded and pointless crap, and never say something with four words when forty will suffice. I have character adhd but lack even the most basic level competency, making maining 6-7 characters utterly impossible. Black Manta however might quite literally be the perfect character for me though...to an almost creepy degree, because if someone sat me down and said "design your perfect character" Manta would check *almost* every box, stylistically though he checks boxes I didn't even know I wanted checked. So maybe, just maybe, I can settle down with him.

I work with dogs and cats for a living. currently have eight cats of my own, one being pregnant and about to explode. I like cats.

@Second Saint that's awful man and I'm super sorry to hear it. Hit me up if you want to talk or play sometime. (Here not on PSN.. I never get messages there because my GF or niece see them.before I do and I never know they were sent until randomly a week later or something)
We actually share some similarities....except the cats part. I dont like PUSSY!

Buuuut i do dig Black Manta! Something about his weird design yet bad-ass demeanor is quite intriguing. And his face paced movements makes him really fun to play!

ApexPredator1509

☕️ ☕️ ☕️
I'm from Belgium and I'm new here too. Used to be a cod pIayer but enjoy fighting games far more these days. mostly here to see what kind of tech people can find to make characters work. I think it's nice to see people work together to explore the meta, though I dislike negativity which i see a lot in this place unfotunately.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
All chocolate over here, duh :cool:

(YUP i realized that was hella gay)
Happening to love chocolates. Oh, and I like the girls. xD

Jokes aside,

Gamer since 4 years old. Now I'm 33,5 years old. Lately, I realized that I love the FGs. My very first FG was MK 1 when I was 8 years old. I forgot my love for the fighting games and this Mortal Kombat situation about MK Encyclopedia and stuff returned my love back. lol

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Hi, I'm VSCSupreme, and I'm really bad at video games.
One word, PRACTICE ;)

I'm from Belgium and I'm new here too. Used to be a cod pIayer but enjoy fighting games far more these days. mostly here to see what kind of tech people can find to make characters work. I think it's nice to see people work together to explore the meta, though I dislike negativity which i see a lot in this place unfotunately.
Even tho, Unfortunately, there may be a big of negativity here, I also see a tremendous amount of teamwork in creating tips, combos, Match-up, etc etc for each character to learn. That itself overrides the negative IMO. Welcome, sir :D

MK1 from NES, i was very good at it as well.
You are indeed an OG. Righteous!
Happening to love chocolates. Oh, and I like the girls. xD

Jokes aside,

Gamer since 4 years old. Now I'm 33,5 years old. Lately, I realized that I love the FGs. My very first FG was MK 1 when I was 8 years old. I forgot my love for the fighting games and this Mortal Kombat situation about MK Encyclopedia and stuff returned my love back. lol
Daaaamn you right around my age range. Alright, another OG!

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
That's an interesting topic, let's gooooo.

-I enjoy doing nothing as I don't have much of that nowadays thanks to job and daily commute.
-Also got pretty fat thanks to that, first world problem I guess?
-'Service Desk Agent' is my job title so please for the love of God, please restart that piece of garbage before you call, thanks in advance!
-Around here service desk is basically the only job a language major can get so I guess I brought it on myself.
-Moving from my parents guarding wings is in progress, should happen in a week or two.
-I'm hungarian and my girlfriend is turkish; what would our ancestors say, eh?
-Almost burnt out of the current NRS craze game Mr. Injustice Ze 2nd, thanks to launch fuckery and gear retardity.
-Stalker on here, read a bunch of stuff, don't comment too much.
-Aside from fighting games I am in love with Titanfall 2 currently, favourite online FPS since Quake 3 and UT2004.
-I have no local scene here in Hungary and that makes me sad as I have only online. There was a really small one back in 2011 made up of Tekken and SF guys who picked up MK9 as a side game. Got 3rd on the first and only tourney I've entered yaaaaay.
-Seriously fucking garbage though.
-Wanted to go to Viennality, but got 39C degree fever that weekend. Not before or after anytime during the summer, that weekend.

Hope some of you guys enjoyed that random rambling :3

Now that I mentioned I'm a language major, please guys, critique my english. I wonder. It ain't my native yo.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

-I enjoy doing nothing as I don't have much of that nowadays thanks to job and daily commute.
-'Service Desk Agent' is my job title so please for the love of God, please restart that piece of garbage before you call, thanks in advance!
-Around here service desk is basically the only job a language major can get so I guess I brought it on myself.
-Moving from my parents guarding wings is in progress, should happen in a week or two.
-Almost burnt out of the current NRS craze game Mr. Injustice Ze 2nd, thanks to launch fuckery and gear retardity.
-Aside from fighting games I am in love with Titanfall 2 currently, favourite online FPS since Quake 3 and UT2004.
-I have no local scene here in Hungary and that makes me sad as I have only online. There was a really small one back in 2011 made up of Tekken and SF guys who picked up MK9 as a side game. Got 3rd on the first and only tourney I've entered yaaaaay.
-Wanted to go to Viennality, but got 39C degree fever that weekend. Not before or after anytime during the summer, that weekend.

Now that I mentioned I'm a language major, please guys, critique my english. I wonder. It ain't my native yo.
I must say, even writing in slang, your English is spot on man! Kudos! I also work in customer service taking Inbound calls in a corporate office AS WE SPEAK lol. So TRUST, i know having dummies call and answering their dummy questions.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind

Dude, you play Tekken? Do you happen to have Tekken 7?