What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

I am working on a Kitana TB combo right now that uses the backwards uppercut midscreen. I will get it done today or tomorrow. I will post it here when I get it up.

I got you, you can sub now. I subbed you also.
I've had that one in mind. If it's the same one im thinking, then you might wanna use ex~lift because not sure how early you can start buffering TB.

I added you. Good shit.

After looking at the Sektor video where i mash, it appears the earliest you can activate the Toasty Boost is when he is completely offscreen.

Still remains to be seen when the earliest you can start inputting it is.

JAP So it's when he starts to move away? It's hard for me to tell there.

I have Kratos here:

I think it's when he finishes saying Toasty.

I kinda get it. I still wonder why the buffer fucks it up.

Seems like its a variable starting frame.

EDIT - LOL i am blind, i couldn't see the words TOASTY BOOST on Tyler's vid. That's an interesting scenario. Perhaps the setup has something to do with it

interloko Is there a way to extract inputs from the game? Also, the text that appears after inputing kombat kodes.
I don't know, I only can read the moves from the movelist including the unlocked finishing moves, but for example the bosses have stage fatalities, babalities and second fatality that aren't listed in the movelist. I just can get what is supposed to appears on screen movelist.
In the other hand maybe someone with unreal engine 3 knowledge can get these inputs from the script, I can't do it.

About kombat kodes I'm sure is possible to read that text, in fact I read the "toasty bonus" text back in the day, but now I remember it was labeled like "random text (and a number)". The other "random text" were clues for secret characters, so probably the kode 009900 does nothing after all, just a clue of TB existence.