What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

Kenshi 58% Toasty Boost Combo

Kinda sad because he has a few different 59% combos which i have trouble landing. Just not worth the effort in the end.

Anyways, enjoy.

BTW - My next toasty boost combo will be with Sektor. I await Cyrax and many others from all of you :)

InFlames

dead

Kinda sad because he has a few different 59% combos which i have trouble landing. Just not worth the effort in the end.

Anyways, enjoy.

BTW - My next toasty boost combo will be with Sektor. I await Cyrax and many others from all of you :)
The sounds mixing up together made it even more godlike.

My combo awaits, just need Dan to pop out. :mad:

Just bringing it to the current page:

The sounds mixing up together made it even more godlike.
lol my sound is off, i haven't even heard it yet, but i just watched it.

Thanks man. Good luck with Noob! I'm gonna try him out in 2 weeks. Telling you... he has a nasty setup.

EDIT - Wow. InFlames ... Good call with the sound. LOL! When i heard it for the first time i was like wtf was that?

InFlames

dead
lol my sound is off, i haven't even heard it yet, but i just watched it.

Thanks man. Good luck with Noob! I'm gonna try him out in 2 weeks. Telling you... he has a nasty setup.
Wall or Mid? I decided to go midscreen first as it's easier, gonna try it all tomorrow morning.

Wall or Mid? I decided to go midscreen first as it's easier, gonna try it all tomorrow morning.
Going for a uppercut combo midscreen with Noob? Not sure how you'll go about that.

The setup works with his existing wall combo. 12 ex db3, then bbf12 ex db3 etc.

InFlames

dead
Going for a uppercut combo midscreen with Noob? Not sure how you'll go about that.

The setup works with his existing wall combo. 12 ex db3, then bbf12 ex db3 etc.
It's pretty easy actually, here you go:
Found it while playing around with your Blackhole cancel setup. Also adding this with your Blackhole Glitch setup makes Noob's highest midscreen combo. :) I'm pretty sure you can input the Toasty Boost by leaving out the 2nd 12 and going straight to EX UK and inputting during the animation for an X-Ray.

It's pretty easy actually, here you go:
Found it while playing around with your Blackhole cancel setup. Also adding this to your Blackhole Glitch setup makes Noob's highest midscreen combo. :)
without the blackhole glitch setup. he has 50% midscreen:

but you won't be able to get a uppercut there.

your 48% with Noob is the first midscreen combo with a uppercut i ever seen. good job (i did see it already back when you posted it in the media gallery, no worries. just forgot there was a uppercut there).

if that's easy for you, then i suggest you do it, because it looks harder than the wall setup.

ill give noob's wall setup a try for you. but for your combo, what you want to do is 12, bbf12 xray (end it however you want)

So has anyone tried anything else for Freddy yet? Surprised nothing has been posted about it in the last 10 hours.

Pig Of The Hut - I saw your post on Youtube. Thanks a lot. It means a lot. Sorry that i couldn't find it before Dallas.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So has anyone tried anything else for Freddy yet? Surprised nothing has been posted about it in the last 10 hours.

Pig Of The Hut - I saw your post on Youtube. Thanks a lot. It means a lot. Sorry that i couldn't find it before Dallas.
Your dedication to his projection means more !!!

thanks!!!!

Look at the stats
Replies:
1,166​
Views:
24,446​

Let me point to everyone that there is kind of a pattern to the toasty boost inputs of each character, if u go to the characters move lists ( their normals to be specific) it reflects the ones that already been found, i notice 4 most of the chars that have a normal with the directional input of "up" their toasty input starts with an "up" on some characters i see that the first 3 normals listed inputs resemble those of their toasty boosts, i suggest u guys look at the characters normals directional input, it should give u a clearn pattern of what u should be trying to enter...

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Since I posted the Sub Zero Toasty Boost combo, I have been getting a lot of requests to post another. I might even throw together a Toasty Boost combo video with all characters. I did this one up pretty quick using Kitana. I can get more damage out of it, but the Toasty came out in the first match and I was not expecting it yet lol, so I might post 1 with her doing higher damage later.

Kitana's TB was discovered by Check.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Since I posted the Sub Zero Toasty Boost combo, I have been getting a lot of requests to post another. I might even throw together a Toasty Boost combo video with all characters. I did this one up pretty quick using Kitana. I can get more damage out of it, but the Toasty came out in the first match and I was not expecting it yet lol, so I might post 1 with her doing higher damage later.

Kitana's TB was discovered by Check.
Nice. If I may make a suggestion...when you do the Fan Lift, follow it with a Ground Fan, then b2 to Air Fan, and another b2 leading to X-ray.

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Nice. If I may make a suggestion...when you do the Fan Lift, follow it with a Ground Fan, then b2 to Air Fan, and another b2 leading to X-ray.
Blake, you know I have done that exact combo in a video before lol, as I said in my post, I got the Toasty in the first match catching me off guard and just finished the combo out.

Nice, TylerLantern. You might be able to do the full wall combo and still squeeze in the Toasty Boost. Possibly end it like this: 2~fan (buffer FFB during fan), 4~lift.

If you decide to keep making TB vids, we'd love to have you on board for the community TB project. Keep recording till then.

Rip Torn - What about FDD? And where the hell is JAP? lol

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Blake, you know I have done that exact combo in a video before lol, as I said in my post, I got the Toasty in the first match catching me off guard and just finished the combo out.
I'm just throwing the idea out, ya mofo! Remind me not to give you advice next time. :p