What's new

Guide "I Love My Job" -- Deathstroke General Discussion Thread

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
I know I'm personally pretty vanilla with how I play this game. I actually tend to avoid doing combos that involve stage interaction, Unless it's the free 10-20% I can get after a HKD.

Then again, I suddenly can't hit the vortex combo now, so.... I think I might just be getting worse at this game as I play more.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Does any stroker use B2 wall bounce? like in the middle of some stages and you press L1 to hit them into the background. Probably day 1 information but just wanted to know if it was talked about.

Yeah it's a good way to get real damage off of your B2. I try to use it, but I forget often...

Bullshit whatever helps you sleep at night if theres one thing injustice proved at evo spammers destrot certain characters Superman won the wholething in the finals all he did was laser out nightwing. Sick and tired of you spamstroke players take the cheap win if you want but stop acting like it takes skill to win with him. I'm sure i=I will see all the same spamstroke players doing the same in Mortal Kombat X. im also certain netherealm will include a spam frenzy character in there so you spambitches will buy it.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Bullshit whatever helps you sleep at night if theres one thing injustice proved at evo spammers destrot certain characters Superman won the wholething in the finals all he did was laser out nightwing. Sick and tired of you spamstroke players take the cheap win if you want but stop acting like it takes skill to win with him. I'm sure i=I will see all the same spamstroke players doing the same in Mortal Kombat X. im also certain netherealm will include a spam frenzy character in there so you spambitches will buy it.
That's cute.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I wanna play you.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Does any stroker use B2 wall bounce? like in the middle of some stages and you press L1 to hit them into the background. Probably day 1 information but just wanted to know if it was talked about.
I use it all the time, because I could never get 1,2-Wall bounce to work in a real match since it's always blocked. B2-R1-B3-B3 FTW. Dat unbreakable damage.

Spamstroke players can laugh all they want they are the blacksheep of the entire injustice community. followed you here wow a spammer and an inflated ego right i came to the official injustice website to follow your dumbass around right fuck all the tips threads combos dicussions here.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Spamstroke players can laugh all they want they are the blacksheep of the entire injustice community. followed you here wow a spammer and an inflated ego right i came to the official injustice website to follow your dumbass around right fuck all the tips threads combos dicussions here.
Let's play. I'll only use Lobo.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Gixxerkid66

ChadtheDad412
I like this guy...deathstroke hasn't been getting enough hate in recent days I felt like we were being left out of all the fun! welcome to the forum you big piece of shit! take a load off : )

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Not sure if this is know, but after a hard knockdown in the corner, you can reverse certain wake ups in the corner. It doesn't work on wake ups that AA, like Doomsday's up venom, or Superman's rising grab. And the timing for it can be different depending on how fast the wake up is, but I find it kind useful, and even if the opponent doesn't wake up, it kinda looks like an ambiguous cross up.

I didn't look around deep enough to see if this was ever mentioned, but here is a video showing it. Again, sorry if it was already mentioned.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Not sure if this is know, but after a hard knockdown in the corner, you can reverse certain wake ups in the corner. It doesn't work on wake ups that AA, like Doomsday's up venom, or Superman's rising grab. And the timing for it can be different depending on how fast the wake up is, but I find it kind useful, and even if the opponent doesn't wake up, it kinda looks like an ambiguous cross up.

I didn't look around deep enough to see if this was ever mentioned, but here is a video showing it. Again, sorry if it was already mentioned.

:confused: what is this nonsense!?

ryublaze

Noob

*Jizz*