What's new

Guide "I Love My Job" -- Deathstroke General Discussion Thread

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
So I'm kurious... How do you guys deal with Doomsday?

He actually can't handle QF spam very well. Trait doesnt come out fast enough, neither does Supernove.
Blocked shoulder charge/anti-air charge/anti-air charge MB can all be punished with 132.
Supernova punish is forward dash, B3
Block high regularly. If he lifts his arm for the overhead slam (forgot the name), block low on reaction
Your wakeups > his oki game. Use Flip and Spin at appropriate times
If he gets trait up and is near you, spam D1

The more I play this matchup, the more I think it's slightly in DS' favor.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
He actually can't handle QF spam very well. Trait doesnt come out fast enough, neither does Supernove.
Blocked shoulder charge/anti-air charge/anti-air charge MB can all be punished with 132.
Supernova punish is forward dash, B3
Block high regularly. If he lifts his arm for the overhead slam (forgot the name), block low on reaction
Your wakeups > his oki game. Use Flip and Spin at appropriate times
If he gets trait up and is near you, spam D1

The more I play this matchup, the more I think it's slightly in DS' favor.

Thanx...

I know how to play against him with Arrow so I know most of the basics.

I was mostly wondering about trait. With Arrow it becomes a guessing game for him on whether I'm going to shoot an arrow, Savage Blast, etc...

D1~Sword Spin seems good because of the spacing it creates.

nah i'm done dealing with you bitches just started college classes & if that wackass studio wants me to pay 60 bucks for its next game just to be punished by superzoners flat out hell no. i'm moving on peace bitch this game has wore out its welcome maybe minmal play but thats it

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
nah i'm done dealing with you bitches just started college classes & if that wackass studio wants me to pay 60 bucks for its next game just to be punished by superzoners flat out hell no. i'm moving on peace bitch this game has wore out its welcome maybe minmal play but thats it

If it makes you feel any better, there are zoners in other fighting games too.

Anyone else find it ironic that a complaint about spamming was double posted?
sure you did but i was misread something and accidently posted it twice i'm not the kinda a person that repeats himself over & over if you didn't hear or understand or agree with me the first time i'm not gonna repeat myself.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
sure you did but i was misread something and accidently posted it twice i'm not the kinda a person that repeats himself over & over if you didn't hear or understand or agree with me the first time i'm not gonna repeat myself.
Really? Cuz this is what I've been seing from you.

Post #1: Salt
Post #2: Salt
Post #3: Salt
Post #4: Salt
Post #5: Salt

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
If zoners is what sets him off, Kabal and Kenshi will give him the biggest boner he's ever seen (which probably ain't much but...).

B_614

Noob
Guys Deathstroke is a broken OP S++++ character. Why is anyone even arguing with this moron who clearly doesn't know how to play. I mean he's going to college with a 5th grade reading and grammar level. WTF is the point???