What's new

I Am Gotham's Reckoning -- Bane General Discussion Thread

This buff is ok I guess. Honestly, if you made charge cancellable and let it be parried I would be more impressed.

As it is, I'm kinda "meh" about it. Maybe there's some hidden buffs? There always are.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
This buff is ok I guess. Honestly, if you made charge cancellable and let it be parried I would be more impressed.

As it is, I'm kinda "meh" about it. Maybe there's some hidden buffs? There always are.
d.2 buff.

Either this means it's faster or has more priority. I hope the first one because that will lead to nasty AA potential and hopefully he still has his d.2~body press tick throw shenanigans.

Well unless they changed the horrible (and unneeded) scaling on Bane's D2, then you can color me unimpressed.

Which is a dull grey btw.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
There's exceptions with the just frames where invincible frames lose or don't even come into place yet why is why I'm asking.
Different moves have different amounts of invuln. If you can hit the armored attack after the frames run out then yeah, you can just frame it. Other moves don't let you.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Different moves have different amounts of invuln. If you can hit the armored attack after the frames run out then yeah, you can just frame it. Other moves don't let you.
I've nailed Ultradavid 100% for meaty Super vs his wake up Super in mirror matches a bunch of times, where technically his invincible should be winning since it's starting up right after mine is running out or ran out.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I've nailed Ultradavid 100% for meaty Super vs his wake up Super in mirror matches a bunch of times, where technically his invincible should be winning since it's starting up right after mine is running out or ran out.
Super is only invincible for its start up, the rest is armor to my knowledge. If your already on top of him by the time he pops it, you should catch him.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Super is only invincible for its start up, the rest is armor to my knowledge. If your already on top of him by the time he pops it, you should catch him.
So where does his invincibility and armor kick in?

I am looking to break things down and there's too many exceptions.

20f Bane super vs itself with a +17f advantage, 3f gap to hit Super and invincible through. If the second super loses then that defeats the wake up super invincible frames on start up.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
So where does his invincibility and armor kick in?

I am looking to break things down and there's too many exceptions.

20f Bane super vs itself with a +17f advantage, 3f gap to hit Super and invincible through. If the second super loses then that defeats the wake up super invincible frames on start up.
Dunno then.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Curious to see it myself. If it's something I've already tested regarding wake ups or whatever then it doesn't work.

I won't be on later though so if someone can tell me what it is that'd be cool

Hiryu02

Noob
I saw a Hero card background online but cannot figure out how to unlock it.

It is am image of Bane showing his head and shoulders, with the red eyes and green pipes highlighted as if they were neon.

Anyone have this background and can let me know how to unlock it? Thanks.

Hiryu02

Noob
I think I already have won over 100, but it is not showing for me. I will doublecheck when I get back online.Does it matter if it's in ranked or player match? I usually play in player match only.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
The other backround he may be speaking of is unlocked with the iOS app. Personally I like the 100x wins one above.