What's new

Question How Can You Consider Flash Top 5?

Do you have the Flash in your top 5?

• Total voters

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
show one video of tom brady aquaman losing to any batman player at a major. you wont cause it doesnt exist

... sometimes, people... sometimes... just... sometimes...

Sometimes some people just make it so easy.

Also, Riyo placed further than any other Aquaman at Summer Jam (5th).
He lost to?

...Batman.

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.
"uhh uhhh that doesn't count!"

Also right now, just going by the most recent results at majors,
Riyo's Aquaman is doing way better than any other Aquaman.

Tom, nor any other aquaman even escaped their pools (no hate intended at all).
Isaynne is widely known as one of the best aquamen in the US.
So why do I have to search far and wide for the right number of vids showing Tom losing to batman?

So why do I have to search far and wide for the right number of vids showing Tom losing to batman?
you tell 'em!!

um because tom brady is the best aquaman in injustice? name another aquaman player who has won a major. and name another aquaman who has gone undefeated vs batman with aquaman in tournaments since week 1 of the game

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
What the hell are you all blabbering on about?

Well back on topic The Flash forces people to play outside of their comfort zone that's all I can say at the skill level I'm at with him, along with my competition. Lighting Charge is an amazing whiff punisher, trait has lots of potential; can shift the course of a match meterless in my opinion (not a win button), d2 will open up a lot of frame traps (working on a guide) d2, d2 puts you out of range for a third d2 to even hit (had to put that in since I read someone getting blown up by d2). He will evolve overtime and I foresee he will be top 3 after patch, if they don't touch him in the patch

Goes even with just about everyone. Matchups in his favor, vs Bane, Grundy, Lex, Joker, Lobo, Scorpion.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Flash players would say Flash is not top 5.
People who cannot deal with Flash's pressure, say he's top 5.
Undoubtedly, Flash is good. But definately not in top 5. He'd have to be on par with the cheap BS that comes from the certain Top-5ers like Supes, Bladam, Fishman, Green Lightbulb and uhh... who's fifth? Not Flash. That's for sure.
I vote Batgirl though. Super cheap.

SEV

Noob
I foresee he will be top 3 after patch, if they don't touch him in the patch
The way I see it is that the characters that will be nerfed, Superman and Black Adam, probably won't be so damaged by the nerfs to the point that they will drop below Flash but there is a chance that the lower tier characters being buffed might become better than Flash; so because of this, in my opinion, Flash's position in the lists, if anything, will go down. I hope I'm wrong though. :(

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
The way I see it is that the characters that will be nerfed, Superman and Black Adam, probably won't be so damaged by the nerfs to the point that they will drop below Flash but there is a chance that the lower tier characters being buffed might become better than Flash; so because of this, in my opinion, Flash's position in the lists, if anything, will go down. I hope I'm wrong though. :(
I would enjoy for Flash to have more competition from the lower tiers, would make fights a lot more interesting. Flash's gimmicks against pushblock and backdashes with both trait and rms canceling have yet to be explored!

Derocus Flash's dirt is just as filthy compared to the characters in the top. Only problem is getting around pushblock, and that's not much to worry bout once you get used to it. Batgirl is going unnoticed right now man.