What's new

'Hopefully, if we’ve done our job right, we’ll have left our fans still wanting more' - and we're always ready to take their money!

trufenix

bye felicia
But how can they be greedy when they're not the ones deciding the price? I'm working as a graphic artist at a publishing company and my boss is selling some of our books at ridiculously high prices. We don't agree with that - our people at the service lines agree that the complaints our customers have are valid and they say it to the boss, but he won't hear it - prices stay up. And it's like someone like you goes on a message board and says that I and the people who make the books are greedy. While all the while I agree with you and try to change my boss' mind!
Critical perspective is always different for people when people only consume. The first time you create something and watch it become something different the second its out of your hands, you realize its not so easy to point blame in any one direction.

Kudos, for whatever it is you do!

What if the price was 30 instead of 40$, would ppl still riot?
For me personally, I feel $29.99 Canadian is the highest price point this content would be worth. I believe that translates into $19.99 US. I'm basing this off the assumption that the Story Mode will be between five to seven Chapters.

Basically, a 50% off sale will do it for me, and that's what I'm going to patently wait for.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Wait for the price to drop.

This is very likely to be discounted during the inevitable WB games sale. Many here said they don't but DLC anyway which makes me wonder what in the world draws them to a DLC discussion thread? I would just wait for this to go down to $15.00 or whatever which it very well could during the upcoming holiday sales this winter.

"I'm looking at you Resident Evil 3".

trufenix

bye felicia
Everybody knows how to deal with these prices but they don't, cause at the end of the day playing the game is worth it. You make an excuse, like its to compete or because it was to support nrs or because that's the only way you're gonna get goro or the games "only good' skin, but at the end of the day you still bought it, and WB knows it and they'll do it again.

Some of us have just accepted we pay because we like it, and IMHO there's no shame in that. When WB hits the magic number I won't buy anymore but even if 40 bucks is over priced, I'll still pay it for more kombat. I fucking love this game.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Oh yea ofc. I didnt mean to make it sound like its not much money or that 40 bucks isnt worth anything . It was more to state that i can afford it but wont since the price is not worth what your getting. If money is tight there is no way i would recommend anyone this add-on compared to anything else i can imagine right now.
Yeah I hear ya. I was just saying saying it's all good. I got it but because I love the MK lore and waited a decade+ for Fujin. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have gotten it tbh. I mean Sheeva is meh, and RC a lot of people were pissed about it would appear lol