What's new

Match-up Discussion Hitbox Zod mu chart- Khaotic Armor

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I dont think zod zones ares well at all. I mean ares d1 goes under every ball, with a health lead I can wait it out, and go ahead and spam balls, ill get hit with on on purpose then i get to tele wherever the hell I want. And I will get in. Or at least disrupt the chain of zoning enough to get in. Multi teleports on multiple sides which becomes a guess for zod but a setup for me. I dont see how he 7-3's cause of zoning. And at best if I get first hit into 50% then you cant zone me, you cant chip me without trait, and ill eat that all day, cause end ot the day if you fail to open me up im still winning and now its my turn. Ares can literally spam de if you dont have zod balls started up already. Just saying its not all spam spam spam and win win win. Zod really needs some shit to beat ares.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I dont think zod zones ares well at all. I mean ares d1 goes under every ball, with a health lead I can wait it out, and go ahead and spam balls, ill get hit with on on purpose then i get to tele wherever the hell I want. And I will get in. Or at least disrupt the chain of zoning enough to get in. Multi teleports on multiple sides which becomes a guess for zod but a setup for me. I dont see how he 7-3's cause of zoning. And at best if I get first hit into 50% then you cant zone me, you cant chip me without trait, and ill eat that all day, cause end ot the day if you fail to open me up im still winning and now its my turn. Ares can literally spam de if you dont have zod balls started up already. Just saying its not all spam spam spam and win win win. Zod really needs some shit to beat ares.
Ares loses because he loses in footsies/air/dmg/everything

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I just want to put on it on for the record: I PLAY ON A STICK AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH IAZBs!!!

Everyone continues to think I use a hitbox.

It really isnt that hard actually. Pad is probably impossible; But stick (with a square gate)/hitbox allows for low/consistency.

That being said, there are a lot of people here complaining about 'hitbox' Zod, and they simply do not have a lot of experience against a Zod who can do iazbs. I implore you all to please play me and I will help show you options for what you can do. IT can often feel like you are 'locked down', but unless your name is lex luthor, you have options.
Pad is not impossible, you just need to practice it enough.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Ares loses because he loses in footsies/air/dmg/everything
I agree minus maybe footsies, b1 at mid range is killer. And anything into laser d1. If zod learns what do to he can interupt into full combo, but even then ares can make it safe. A nice 3d2 trait cancel block, wait for zod to d1 2 or whatever it is into laser and interupt. I am not that good but ares has the options. Trait is why he loses. Without it you have no safe way in, and without it any knockdown becomes a guess. But trait stops it. But i dont see him out normaling ares. B1 crushes whatever his low advancing starter is. And up close they are very similar in start up frames on quick mids or ares is even faster. Both of them look to just open them up on the first touch. The best thing zod has in the neutral is parry, but that may just be how godlike @Relaxedstate is with it. He makes me fear using b1 or even a stand 3 at max range, and knows how to make the right read in the corner for which setup ill attempt. But ares normals are extremely good. Just zone combo trait throw mixup, combo, zone combo trait. Something like that and zod wins. But im not a good ares player, so thats non of my business though.

I agree minus maybe footsies, b1 at mid range is killer. And anything into laser d1. If zod learns what do to he can interupt into full combo, but even then ares can make it safe. A nice 3d2 trait cancel block, wait for zod to d1 2 or whatever it is into laser and interupt. I am not that good but ares has the options. Trait is why he loses. Without it you have no safe way in, and without it any knockdown becomes a guess. But trait stops it. But i dont see him out normaling ares. B1 crushes whatever his low advancing starter is. And up close they are very similar in start up frames on quick mids or ares is even faster. Both of them look to just open them up on the first touch. The best thing zod has in the neutral is parry, but that may just be how godlike @Relaxedstate is with it. He makes me fear using b1 or even a stand 3 at max range, and knows how to make the right read in the corner for which setup ill attempt. But ares normals are extremely good. Just zone combo trait throw mixup, combo, zone combo trait. Something like that and zod wins. But im not a good ares player, so thats non of my business though.
its b/c you don't know them godsmack 50/50's that the best ares players talked about :DOGE

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
Ehhh, IAZB's aren't going to change the Zatanna MU. It'd be extremely difficult to get started because she wins the zoning war at fullscreen. You'd have to hit Zatanna with MB lazer from fullscreen and start it there as she's getting popped up. But even then, she still has MB teleport that you have to eventually respect.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Ares' B1 > Zod's F2/Phantom Strike/anything footsie based.

Pig Of The Hut

I haven't played an ares since u in December and still very confident in MU

Btw that's incorrect when U said u can d1 in between anything to laser

Again that shows the other player didn't know what to do in some situations. I dare u try mashing d1

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I haven't played an ares since u in December and still very confident in MU

Btw that's incorrect when U said u can d1 in between anything to laser

Again that shows the other player didn't know what to do in some situations. I dare u try mashing d1
Still point being

Even if some thing are guaranteed into laser it has nothing to do with the neutral footsie game. Like i said its vice versa with trait cancels and ares pressure.

Pig Of The Hut

Still point being

Even if some thing are guaranteed into laser it has nothing to do with the neutral footsie game. Like i said its vice versa with trait cancels and ares pressure.
I mean all I know is no ares scares me or anything I've ever seen an ares try whether it be their approach, skill, tools , etc has never bothered me once since learning the MU

We'll see and I'm willing to do ft20-30-50 whatever

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Pad is not impossible, you just need to practice it enough.
To get it consistent it might as well be. If you can shoot 10 perfect IAZBs in a row and mess up one a little bit it lets me get in. The reason it becomes unwinnable for me once I'm sent fullscreen is because people like Armor won't mess one up.

YOU NEED TO ASK PERMISSION FROM @AK Pig Of The Hut TO SAY ANYTHING BOUT ZOD OR EVEN MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HIM ... YOU ARE THE WORST ZOD I HAVE EVER SEEN. ... AND YOUR IN THE WORST KLAN THAT WAS EVER KREATED. ...SMH APPLE DOESNT FALL FROM THE TREE..... TRASH ASS ZOD! !!!! YOUR NEW NAME IS KHAOTIC UNDERWEAR ... 7-3 ZOD VS BLACK ADAM?.... YOUR GARBAGE

YOU NEED TO ASK PERMISSION FROM @AK Pig Of The Hut TO SAY ANYTHING BOUT ZOD OR EVEN MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HIM ... YOU ARE THE WORST ZOD I HAVE EVER SEEN. ... AND YOUR IN THE WORST KLAN THAT WAS EVER KREATED. ...SMH APPLE DOESNT FALL FROM THE TREE..... GARBABE AS ZOD! !!!! YOUR NEW NAME IS KHAOTIC UNDERWEAR ...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH this made me laugh pretty loud hahahahahahha

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
YOU NEED TO ASK PERMISSION FROM @AK Pig Of The Hut TO SAY ANYTHING BOUT ZOD OR EVEN MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HIM ... YOU ARE THE WORST ZOD I HAVE EVER SEEN. ... AND YOUR IN THE WORST KLAN THAT WAS EVER KREATED. ...SMH APPLE DOESNT FALL FROM THE TREE..... TRASH ASS ZOD! !!!! YOUR NEW NAME IS KHAOTIC UNDERWEAR ... 7-3 ZOD VS BLACK ADAM?.... YOUR GARBAGE
Lol this scrub...

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
YOU NEED TO ASK PERMISSION FROM @AK Pig Of The Hut TO SAY ANYTHING BOUT ZOD OR EVEN MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HIM ... YOU ARE THE WORST ZOD I HAVE EVER SEEN. ... AND YOUR IN THE WORST KLAN THAT WAS EVER KREATED. ...SMH APPLE DOESNT FALL FROM THE TREE..... GARBABE AS ZOD! !!!! YOUR NEW NAME IS KHAOTIC UNDERWEAR ...
If im so garbage then why dont we have pig stream a ft5?

Lol this scrub...
AND YOU ARE!!!!! ........RIGHHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!

If im so garbage then why dont we have pig stream a ft5?
YOU WILL GOIN .... HAVE HIM SET IT UP DEATHMAZE .... I'VE READY BODIED YOU ... IT SEEMS EVERYTIME A KHAOTIC LOSE YAW MAKE ANOTHER KHAOTIC ACCOUNT AND WANT A 1V1 BUT HOL TIME YOU WANT A REMATCH OF THE LAST ASSWHOOPIN!!! .... YOU TRASH .... CLOSE THIS THREAD .. PIG DIDN'T SAY IT WAS OK FOR.YOU TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT ZOD....

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
AND YOU ARE!!!!! ........RIGHHHHHHTTTTT!!!!!!

YOU WILL GOIN .... HAVE HIM SET IT UP DEATHMAZE .... I'VE READY BODIED YOU ... IT SEEMS EVERYTIME A KHAOTIC LOSE YAW MAKE ANOTHER KHAOTIC ACCOUNT AND WANT A 1V1 BUT HOL TIME YOU WANT A REMATCH OF THE LAST ASSWHOOPIN!!! .... YOU TRASH .... CLOSE THIS THREAD .. PIG DIDN'T SAY IT WAS OK FOR.YOU TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT ZOD....
I'm the batgirl player that is gonna body your black Adam right after Armor does.
As for the second part, I'm not sure I can even understand a thing you wrote. I get that it's a forum and grammar doesn't matter but at least try to make it understandable...
Also, pig literally came in here and said he stands by this MU chart, including the BA number. So pig is trash too huh?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
This match up chart is the "Ra Helios" version of a match up chart. At least 50% of these matches are based on theory.

Which Zod players consistently beat Theo's and Cowboy's Aquaman in a series?

Which Zod players consistently beat White Boy's and Noobe's Doomsday in a series?

Which Zod players fight a high level Martian Manhunter player and not lose at least 20:10?

Which Zod players consistently beat Cowboy's and Playing To Win's Sinestro in a series?

Which Zod players consistently beat Theo's Superman in a series?

Which Zod players consistently beat Deg's and Mr. Mileena's Zatanna in a series?

The answer to most of these questions is none.

Zod loses 6:4 to Aquaman and Sinestro. He who wants to prove a point can fight Theo and Cowboy online.

Zod loses 7:3 to Martian Manhunter. He who wants to prove a point can fight you or Jupiter online.
Well you can't really base matchup charts like that all the time.

Everyone says Batman beats Batgirl, but no Batman has ever beaten Sonicfox.

Everyone says Zod beats Bane or goes 5-5, but no Zod ever beats Max or FKjr in tournament.

Everyone says Batman vs Batman is a 5-5 matchup, but no Batman ever beats mine.

That logic is pretty flawed