What's new

Match-up Discussion Hitbox Zod mu chart- Khaotic Armor

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
This match up chart is the "Ra Helios" version of a match up chart. At least 50% of these matches are based on theory.

Which Zod players consistently beat Theo's and Cowboy's Aquaman in a series?

Which Zod players consistently beat White Boy's and Noobe's Doomsday in a series?

Which Zod players fight a high level Martian Manhunter player and not lose at least 20:10?

Which Zod players consistently beat Cowboy's and Playing To Win's Sinestro in a series?

Which Zod players consistently beat Theo's Superman in a series?

Which Zod players consistently beat Deg's and Mr. Mileena's Zatanna in a series?

The answer to most of these questions is none.

Zod loses 6:4 to Aquaman and Sinestro. He who wants to prove a point can fight Theo and Cowboy online.

Zod loses 7:3 to Martian Manhunter. He who wants to prove a point can fight you or Jupiter online.
Can I be the Gatekeeper Sinestro?

Iamthejewish

General Zod of Israel - *Kneel*
this guy is the reason we aren't taken seriously.
And thats the reason why I hate some people in this community.
Shut the fuck up, I just asked him to explain, and here I got it. I didnt say its not 9-1, I asked why it is because it felt different when I played against Lex.
That means I have to play more in this MU, that means I need to get better, better at zonning (iaZb).

I dont really need to explain my self to you, just get lost.

Iamthejewish

Zod is way more broken than people think. I legitimately think every number on my list is fair
Hey dude, can you explain to me why the MU between zod and DD is in Zod's favor?
******AGAIN: I'm just asking, I just want to know where I was wrong and why I lose alot to Doomsday.

E

Eldriken

Hey dude, can you explain to me why the MU between zod and DD is in Zod's favor?
******AGAIN: I'm just asking, I just want to know where I was wrong and why I lose alot to Doomsday.
I already said why. Look back a page or three.

I tagged you in it. It should show up in your alerts.

Iamthejewish

I already said why. Look back a page or three.

I tagged you in it. It should show up in your alerts.
I just read it, thanks. Very helpful, but I asked ARMOR because he is a Zod player, I want to hear what he says about this MU in his opinion, because he plays Zod, not Doomsday. :)

E

Eldriken

I just read it, thanks. Very helpful, but I asked ARMOR because he is a Zod player, I want to hear what he says about this MU in his opinion, because he plays Zod, not Doomsday. :)
I was responding to you saying that it's even.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
And thats the reason why I hate some people in this community.
Shut the fuck up, I just asked him to explain, and here I got it. I didnt say its not 9-1, I asked why it is because it felt different when I played against Lex.
That means I have to play more in this MU, that means I need to get better, better at zonning (iaZb).

I dont really need to explain my self to you, just get lost.
The point of this was about hitbox zod though, which means perfect iazb vs imperfect iazb (no one playing on a pad is going to have perfect, consistent iazb's). That's why it feels different lol. Unless you have a hitbox or are REALLY good on stick, there's not a lot you can work on to make it this bad, which might be a problem

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
The point of this was about hitbox zod though, which means perfect iazb vs imperfect iazb (no one playing on a pad is going to have perfect, consistent iazb's). That's why it feels different lol. Unless you have a hitbox or are REALLY good on stick, there's not a lot you can work on to make it this bad, which might be a problem
I just want to put on it on for the record: I PLAY ON A STICK AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH IAZBs!!!

Everyone continues to think I use a hitbox.

It really isnt that hard actually. Pad is probably impossible; But stick (with a square gate)/hitbox allows for low/consistency.

That being said, there are a lot of people here complaining about 'hitbox' Zod, and they simply do not have a lot of experience against a Zod who can do iazbs. I implore you all to please play me and I will help show you options for what you can do. IT can often feel like you are 'locked down', but unless your name is lex luthor, you have options.

I just want to put on it on for the record: I PLAY ON A STICK AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH IAZBs!!!

It really isnt that hard actually. Pad is probably impossible; But stick (with a square gate)/hitbox allows for low/consistency.

That being said, there are a lot of people here complaining about 'hitbox' Zod, and they simply do not have a lot of experience against a Zod who can do iazbs. I implore you all to please play me and I will help show you options for what you can do. IT can often feel like you are 'locked down', but unless your name is lex luthor, you have options.
I'm curious. How do you feel about Zod Bane with IAZB's and all that now?

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
I actually got top 32 at last year's evo with doomsday. I dropped him cause nightmare sf zoned me out with prepatch batman:(

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
Because he has a big hitbox, therefore he sits there and prays the zod messes up

Iamthejewish

I actually play with d-pad, regular controller.
I can do the iaZb, its hard but possible. I only have a little problem doing it on the left side of the screen, and sometimes I mess up (it jumps 1 lol).
Where can I buy a stick? is it hard to use?