What's new

Hit Box Arcade Thread!

xxKYUxx

Noob
Does anyone know when the hitboxes are going to be shipped out, I order the ps4 version last friday before they were all sold out. I'm hoping that I'll get mine before the release of kp2.

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
Hey everyone I found the solution to the KOTH full screen on PS4. Go into the ps4's settings >accessibility> button assignment ...... change a button you don't use to the touchpad and youre set

EDIT: Nevermind it turns out they dont allow you to remap options, share or touch pad because dumb

Last edited:

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
@JohnGrimm hey bro, you have any idea when the next PS4 batch is going to be available? I just checked the site and it looks like you guys are out right now, not even doing pre-orders yet.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
@JohnGrimm So how does the pre order work?

You see I wanted to buy 2 one xbox one and a ps4 one separately but you guys are sold out. I did contact Shawn and told him I've been using one for a few years of and on but that was with the 360 and it never really worked to well. Think it was just the wires but I made due and never complained.

Now I want to buy 2 and master it before Toryuken and maybe start going to my locals to play more offline.

I know there's no time table but for someone like myself who's really starting over with the process. I want to buy my hitboxes.

Here's my money.
Take it.

And as Adam Fenix would say.

Interesting Design.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
@JohnGrimm I was using the new ps firmware beta and noticed that the hitbox was disconnecting after 10 minutes again. You might want to look into it for another hitbox update :) switched back to the normal ps firmware because of this

villainous monk

I did it. I have pre ordered my Hitbox.

Now. All is right with the world.

Until I master this powerfull war machine and serve severe punishment a upon those who recklessly stand in my path.

*insert villainous deep dark soul gripping chuckle with the grin of a demon.

Kanalratte

aka FROSTIE
I did it. I have pre ordered my Hitbox.

Now. All is right with the world.

Until I master this powerfull war machine and serve severe punishment a upon those who recklessly stand in my path.

*insert villainous deep dark soul gripping chuckle with the grin of a demon.
do i have to pay immediately if i pre-order? or on release day? because it's coming out in may and i don't want to pay over 200 bucks for something that is not in stock yet.

villainous monk

do i have to pay immediately if i pre-order? or on release day? because it's coming out in may and i don't want to pay over 200 bucks for something that is not in stock yet.
I would assume so. It would be good if you did because hitboxes sell out very quickly.

I just pre ordered the X1 one and next week I'm getting the PS4 hitbox too. I don't want to wait another several months.

So I would seriously considered that you do but only well within your own budgets.

I'm Canadian so with the shitty exchange rate it ended up costing me $345.00 in total.

So I'll stress keep it in mind if you can afford to do so and if you need that badly.

DaZengie

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MortalKombatATX/
Looks like my hitbox is locking up every 8 minutes after the new ps4 patch. It doesn't show controller disconnected or anything. Also doesn't go into PS4 home screen either. It just gets locked up with your last input. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

xxKYUxx

Noob
Looks like my hitbox is locking up every 8 minutes after the new ps4 patch. It doesn't show controller disconnected or anything. Also doesn't go into PS4 home screen either. It just gets locked up with your last input. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?
Same with my hitbox too, I'm just playing with my ds4 until there is a new update for hitbox.

Hello folks, i dont know if im on the good thread but ,if someone can help me , i have my Online Stats is stuck since 3 week now :((
Anyone else have the same problem here and have resolved ? thanks !

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
anybody know how to get in contact with these dudes personally? it is impossible to get a response email,facebook,or twitter wise