What's new

Having the game early and how it affects you.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I honestly can't believe people are actually getting mad over this. Why would you be mad at someone being able to get the game earlier anyway?

"Wait... you are having fun earlier than expected!? HOW DARE YOU! WHERE'S MY FUN? I JUST HAVE TO WAIT THE TIME I ALREADY HAD TO? BUT I WANT EARLY COPIES TOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

To be fair, I want a copy right now too. I'm sure everyone who is excited about this game wishes they could get it earlier too. But you don't have to act like a child over it, just relax. Besides, the game will be out in 5 days anyway -- lots of GameStops and other stores will be selling it in 4 days. Heck, if you ordered online maybe they will deliver it earlier than expected.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
This on the time period to the next event people to plan to go to

But on the whole scale does not bother me one bit, I packed Alist after ESL and caught up with the best of them within in weeks.

Also the inevitable day 1 patch too, so what they are playing right now could not represent the game on launch

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
i used to feel this way until i found out how early people were playing sfv. from what i heard people had it as early as 3 months before the game came out. LI joe got it a handful of days before it came out from what i understand and won the first major, so im not sure how i feel about it anymore

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
This is why I'm not going to Combo Breaker. It's the only tournament where early play will really matter.

100% watching it though.
Sleep is over-rated. Experiences aren't. Go and have fun.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
tbh if you are a serious player you should be going to combo breaker and have a winning attitude. none of this bitch made soft skin nonsense. at the very least you will learn a lot as long as you have the right attitude and will be able to go into the next tournament with some experience in the game and definitely a shit ton of knowledge gained. you have a 24 hour venue where all the serious injustice 2 players are going to be. why wouldn't you want to go?