What's new

Having the game early and how it affects you.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
tbh if you are a serious player you should be going to combo breaker and have a winning attitude. none of this bitch made soft skin nonsense. at the very least you will learn a lot as long as you have the right attitude and will be able to go into the next tournament with some experience in the game and definitely a shit ton of knowledge gained. you have a 24 hour venue where all the serious injustice 2 players are going to be. why wouldn't you want to go?
Not about to spend $500+ to play people who have a 2 week advantage on me. And even more so since I didn't get in the beta.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
Not about to spend $500+ to play people who have a 2 week advantage on me. And even more so since I didn't get in the beta.
yeah but i would definitely travel to learn the most i possibly can about the game. theres a lot more you can get out of traveling to an event then hard wins and losses. i can guarantee you will learn a hell of a lot more at combo breaker than you would playing at home

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Tweedy is that poorly educated kid that everything that he wants is to be known and get treated like if he were a god... unfortunately that happened... Pig of the hut made Tweedy be know (although pig regrets it now) and he was treated like a god many times by making top 8s...

You guys remember the ''Flame Fist vs Tarkatan matchup (7-3 or even 8-2) drama'' right? And when he got no INJ2 beta code then bitched AF about it but when he finally got the code he went all quiet...

RIGHT NOW his next level is bitching about people that got early copies of INJ2...

Yeah, he is good. But it does not matter how good you are while you are being an ASSHOLE.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
yeah but i would definitely travel to learn the most i possibly can about the game. theres a lot more you can get out of traveling to an event then hard wins and losses. i can guarantee you will learn a hell of a lot more at combo breaker than you would playing at home
If you have the budget to travel to every tournament, then yeah sure, go nuts.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
You know it's funny this thread and topic is up.

I could've bought my copy today. My shop was had them and didn't seem to mind. But I bought mine digitally and have zero regrets.

Go our there and look if your so desperate to open gifts before Christmas day. It won't matter in the end anyways.

Seriously... Meh. Who cares if they have it early. Day 1 patches followed by 1000 more after that will change the game as we know it anyways.

SamZ

Noob
This thread is sad. Like him or not Tweedy has a point. 20k pot bonus and some players are going to have 7 more days, If not more to prepare. If it was me I would have found an early copy and been done with it, but he has a valid point.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
To be clear, I'm 100% not salty. I chose not to go to CB awhile ago because I didn't get to play the beta and people getting early copies is normal. Plus I'm going on vacay on the 18th so I'll be even more behind plus spending money on the vacay.
Then enjoy, but don't not go because of expectations. Just hit your flow state and you will do just fine.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
This thread is sad. Like him or not Tweedy has a point. 20k pot bonus and some players are going to have 7 more days, If not more to prepare. If it was me I would have found an early copy and been done with it, but he has a valid point.
That isn't the point though, the point is for players who pre registered not thinking players would have the game early. That's all I'm getting at. It should be common knowledge by now.

dwz_mk9

I could do this all day...
I can see why someone would be mad if you were looking to compete in tournaments around the corner and didn't get an early copy. But for the rest of us, just because we get it later doesn't make it any less of a game...

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
What I'm getting personally sick of is people crying "bad character" over few changes from the beta.

I'm starting to feel having the game early to experience these changes really affects someone's opinion on whether a character is good or bad. Games not even technically available yet people. Smh

Reactions: GAV

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Good post, and I say this as a fan of Tweedy. There's always insider advantage in any competitive game. I've experienced that crap in my early days of playing CoD:BO2. When teams in your area get it early, it's a bummer to even attempt to compete when you're small. That beginning week is pretty precious to learn the "changed" mechanics of game.

You can't let an advantage get you down too much though. Having a meltdown over something small like this isn't good. There will be other tournaments to grind out matchups!

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I got caught up on the stupid twitter beefs and rants.

All I can say is sad. Boo hoo and cop the game on release and sit down. That's goes for everyone.

Like I said before. It's Meh. Patches will come on day 1 guaranteed. They'll be broken shit and exploits out of the ying yang & tons of crying Jordan faces everywhere. Again great topic. Wish your common sense & reasoning will work here on tym @EMPEROR PRYCE.

Btw it's so sad to read some these tweets from some of these guys. Like really?

Bleh..