What's new

Havik General Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 5032
  • Start date

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I just started learning Havik. Is there any juice to ending combos in his F122 (hit advantage 49) to try and set up his Neoplasm or Seeking Neoplasm? Just a random thought I had, I'm assuming this has been looked into at some point.

I just started learning Havik. Is there any juice to ending combos in his F122 (hit advantage 49) to try and set up his Neoplasm or Seeking Neoplasm? Just a random thought I had, I'm assuming this has been looked into at some point.
Haven't played Havik in a while, but I believe F122 sends them far away. Ending in 2,1 gives you 38 advantage and leaves you right at your feet so ready to be mixed on wake-up.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Thanks. Only reason I thought of F122 was that it (I think) completely safely sets up a Seeking Neoplasm. The distance is still close enough that I think a B22 could connect after a dash. Plus it technically gives a bit of corner carry, for what that's worth.

kabelfritz

Warrior
Thanks. Only reason I thought of F122 was that it (I think) completely safely sets up a Seeking Neoplasm. The distance is still close enough that I think a B22 could connect after a dash. Plus it technically gives a bit of corner carry, for what that's worth.
you can double dash~b22 after f122 knockdown. if the opponent doesnt backdash on wakeup, they will get locked down by it. but barely anyone ever backdashes against a fullscreen knockdown though. when you need a win against someone without great matchup knowledge, do that :coffee:. bf3 is best used after full screen bf1 imo. some chars can blow it up though.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Im not sold on the things I saw BUT if I had to guess and hope...

I want the low scoop to be a mid grab or low

The air sweep MB move to be overhead to compliment the new low or grab

Looks like neck snap is 1 bar? These are or would be welcoming BUT I want to see more. Hopefully the next kast will show more core wise

ticklebandit!

Kombatant
To me it seemed like the 22 string was like a legit mix now. its either s2 overhead or s2 low, right? The low pop up didn't seem too high so I don't think he'll get a ton of damage off it. Also it wouldn't surprise me if the low was unsafe or they tweaked the 222 string.

The Hex Man

Dojo Trainee
Ok boys and girls, gotta catch-up on the Kombat cast. But I see havik got a low pop up now????. Hmmm. Can't wait to see what It can do