What's new

Match-up Discussion Harley Quinn Matchup Discussion

the frame data is kinda weird on that

while yes it's only 1 frame faster than batman's j2, it acts more like a smash sex kick in that once it's out, it has the same hitbox the entire time it's out while batman's j2 does a flip before it's fully extended

outside of dd's body splash, bane's body splash, aquaman's jumping normals, deathstroke's j3 and scorpion's j3, it usually beats them out like a sk j. lk would

booivi

Good Game :)
What can Harley do against a deathstroke spamming guns at full screen? I think it'd be nice if MB cupcake had armor...

Katt

Magnet
What can Harley do against a deathstroke spamming guns at full screen? I think it'd be nice if MB cupcake had armor...
Block, dash, block, dash, block, dash etc. If you were patient this was not hard even before they nerfed DS. You shouldn't have any problems with him at all, really.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Block, dash, block, dash, block, dash etc. If you were patient this was not hard even before they nerfed DS. You shouldn't have any problems with him at all, really.
Add: Bait the pizza cutter sword flip or overhead kick when close and punish

Personally/ I lose to DS out of boredom.. This match is snail pace patience.. If the opponent is worth it I will try.. If I'm bored... Hahahahaha... I'm toast

booivi

Good Game :)
Add: Bait the pizza cutter sword flip or overhead kick when close and punish

Personally/ I lose to DS out of boredom.. This match is snail pace patience.. If the opponent is worth it I will try.. If I'm bored... Hahahahaha... I'm toast
What are you currently punishing with? Also, I seem to be extremely bad at block dashing, am I doing it wrong? are y'all doing SS,block,ss,block,ss,block? Anyways what are you currently punishing deathstroke with?

Punish sword flip with b22, you can start inputting it right before the sword flip is over.

Go in training mode and record deathstroke spamming guns and practice blocking then dashing, remember to dash RIGHT when the gunshots are over or you will eat the next shot.

Also try putting deathstroke on reversal mode set to sword flip. D1 him, block sword flip, punish with b22, ts1, etc

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
Jump Guns. Guns, Guns, Guns , Cupcakes. Wait for Sword Flip and then b22 into combo. Just need patience or you lose. Remember taking some chip is fine.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Whats sad about fighting DS is I agree with Webs, I lose to out of boredom and just want to try and get flashy fancy cause every DS does the same dame thing, run guns run guns flippy sword run guns. Just boring lol.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
What are you currently punishing with? Also, I seem to be extremely bad at block dashing, am I doing it wrong? are y'all doing SS,block,ss,block,ss,block? Anyways what are you currently punishing deathstroke with?
These two are textbook.

Punish sword flip with b22, you can start inputting it right before the sword flip is over.

Go in training mode and record deathstroke spamming guns and practice blocking then dashing, remember to dash RIGHT when the gunshots are over or you will eat the next shot.

Also try putting deathstroke on reversal mode set to sword flip. D1 him, block sword flip, punish with b22, ts1, etc
Jump Guns. Guns, Guns, Guns , Cupcakes. Wait for Sword Flip and then b22 into combo. Just need patience or you lose. Remember taking some chip is fine.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I suppose since Harley's damage is mainly from combos and I guess her b3, a traited doomsday would be more problematic that to others

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I suppose since Harley's damage is mainly from combos and I guess her b3, a traited doomsday would be more problematic that to others
It's kind of strange Ricky.. It really has to do with her momentum.. Cause once she gets going- she is like a runaway train making people scared to hit buttons.. I would say the biggest danger to Harley vs Doomsday is when he just stays on her.. Harley's best range is a ill outside sweep... If you are up in her grill.. She gets clostrophobic.. Not to mention, it appears DD grab > Harley's range..

DD has the range and threat of shoulder charge/ shoulder jump
Yea these and his grab is what gives harley problems.
A lot of DD think they dont have to block when trait is active, i usually d1 the shit out of him and it magically disappears lol. Try it, its pretty funny.. And effective

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
Don't forget that DD can AA Harley with ease with the air grab, which nullifies Harley's gdlk j2.

serge

Noob
So I play vs this Superman during lunch time and he's basicly raping me all day long with F23, no breath. Just F23 over and over and I get stuck in it and if I ever get in the corner it's almost insta gg. Wtf? I'm reading the guides vs Supes but I can't push block every time he does F23, I run out of meter super fast.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
So I play vs this Superman during lunch time and he's basicly raping me all day long with F23, no breath. Just F23 over and over and I get stuck in it and if I ever get in the corner it's almost insta gg. Wtf? I'm reading the guides vs Supes but I can't push block every time he does F23, I run out of meter super fast.
Give back jump guns a try to throw off his momentum.. Have to be smart and read what he is doing after that though..

serge

Noob
Give back jump guns a try to throw off his momentum.. Have to be smart and read what he is doing after that though..
I know exactly what he's doing after that, more F23 that I can't seem to get out of.
Throw is something I could try.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I know exactly what he's doing after that, more F23 that I can't seem to get out of.
Throw is something I could try.
Frustrating for sure.. Go into training mode.. Loop Supes on F23 and work on counters.. I don't have problems with the offensive Superman.. My issues are with the runaway Supes.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
How do you get air guns between the F23s ? He catches me as soon as I jump with the F2..
First and foremost you don't want to put yourself in that position to have to block F23.. Secondly, there is between the first F23 is usually he best... Then comes breath- a pregnant and deceiving pause, then into more F23.. Another option you have is to choose Superman in training and Harley as the computer opponent, set Harley to the highest difficult and see how she deals with the pressure string.. I know its a button push mind reading computer.. But it may give you some ideas to think outside the box and cater to your own style