What's new

Match Footage Harley Quinn Channel/Match Gameplay

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Harley Quinn top players going at it? Oh these are wonderful. Ramon please get in on this action that would be the best. <3

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
i would love to but i have both shitty internet and a laggy TV lol. hence why i dont practice much.

CHiLLCoSBY

Mistah Chills
It sounded like you almost made the comeback of the century at one point - as you were the only HQ (that I saw) on stream it sucked that it had to cut out at that point
yeah bro I had that shit lol its all good tho just wish yall could have seen it

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
You could always make a day trip out of it. I wish I had a weekly that close to me, I think you're lucky.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
You could always make a day trip out of it. I wish I had a weekly that close to me, I think you're lucky.
Where are you located at, but yeah I feel ya on that i get off work bout 630 and its a 3hr drive up there so I would never make it there on time lol

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Where are you located at, but yeah I feel ya on that i get off work bout 630 and its a 3hr drive up there so I would never make it there on time lol
I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I can't even find many tournaments, let alone something that happens often. And it would be quite a drive for me, anyway, I don't live in a large area.