What's new

Match Footage Harley Quinn Channel/Match Gameplay

KS_Shogun

Always Bet On Black
Sup fellow harley players!, I main harley and ill be posting a ton of online and offline match footage of me just playing her on my channel so check it out. Feedback is always welcome!

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShogunStation/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Lots more matches on my channel, Ill try to post matches as much as i can, i go to college and work so whenever i'm free ill upload some games.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Sup fellow harley players!, I main harley and ill be posting a ton of online and offline match footage of me just playing her on my channel so check it out. Feedback is always welcome!
Good stuff

add me, id like some harley exp and i think i can give you some exp w other characters

pig of the hut xbl

KS_Shogun

Always Bet On Black
Highlight match for today. (Ill try to post these as much as possible, but i go to college and work so there probably wont be one every day)

Quinn Vs Doomsday

I feel like this is a very tough match up for harley, but she has a few tools to get around doomsdays gimmicks. Silly Slide is your best move to get around that falling shoulder ram, and Down 2 can stuff his non ex charge but that's a bit more risky. Also DD really needs meter to get in so make sure to make him suffer from full screen if he has no meter. DDs ex charge is dirty, it has a big hitbox, and DD is pretty positive on block so your just going to have to respect it. And as you can see from this match footage, DD can still do alot of things he wants and can destroy harley, but adjusting is key, your just going to have to play it out as you see it.

Also wanted to highlight the 1:36-1:55 mark in this match for an example of options dodging his falling shoulder crush, silly slide and punish hard.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Highlight match for today. (Ill try to post these as much as possible, but i go to college and work so there probably wont be one every day)

Quinn Vs Doomsday

I feel like this is a very tough match up for harley, but she has a few tools to get around doomsdays gimmicks. Silly Slide is your best move to get around that falling shoulder ram, and Down 2 can stuff his non ex charge but that's a bit more risky. Also DD really needs meter to get in so make sure to make him suffer from full screen if he has no meter. DDs ex charge is dirty, it has a big hitbox, and DD is pretty positive on block so your just going to have to respect it. And as you can see from this match footage, DD can still do alot of things he wants and can destroy harley, but adjusting is key, your just going to have to play it out as you see it.

Also wanted to highlight the 1:36-1:55 mark in this match for an example of options dodging his falling shoulder crush, silly slide and punish hard.
You on XBL? If so add me. k1nG s1LenT. The I's are Ones. Lmfao

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
KS:
Nice clutch...

Better second half of the match vs DD...too many jump in's, became predictable.. At least try to mix in an overhead upon landing- specially against DD.. Also, don't forget throw when you are that close.

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
Shogun Very good situation awareness and adaptation. Great markings of a tournament player. Kudos

KS_Shogun

Always Bet On Black
Appreciate the feedback guys, and yes King Quinn, im on XBLA, if anyone wants to play some games or run a set feel free to throw me a msg or FR.

(GT: KS Shogun)

Here's another Doomsday match, one i controlled the pace a little bit better on.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Appreciate the feedback guys, and yes King Quinn, im on XBLA, if anyone wants to play some games or run a set feel free to throw me a msg or FR.

Here's another Doomsday match, one i controlled the pace a little bit better on.
Much better! Nice spacing and neutral gun harassment. Also good reads and punishes on his dive bomb. Bravo- that's how you handle Doomsday :)

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King

Amazing match, that dude seemed a little noobish though. But that's good that you controlled the match and whooped his ass.

Greven

Noob
Some advices:
you should go for12, TS~1, combo instead of 123, slide. I think that you lose a lot of guaranteed damage for a not-so-good mixup after slide.
also dont forget that db3 has a huge hitstun and can easily be confirmed into TS 1

i only saw a few matchs but i never saw you use b3M at midrange to stuff solo projectile or other attacks

PS: i really like your pressure game and mixups btw

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
Hey everyone, since this is the post for Harley matches, I just finished recording some matches with her. Before you do watch I apologize, these were the first matches of the day. Also, if you guys want a bunch of Harley videos I would be glad to post a bunch of raw footage. I was thinking of making like 15/20 minute videos of Harley vs. *Insert Character* Online. what do you guys/gals think?

KS_Shogun

Always Bet On Black
Stop Sucking Shogun!!
Yea i know, thanks for the advice, i went in the lab when i got home and came up with some more setups from your info. And yes, i do need to start doing 1, 2xx TS, im leaving alot of health on the table.

Here's a few Grundy matches. Posted more matches on my channel as well.
(I rarely play against grundys btw, but i think its just me)

Just speculation but I am curious if Harley has a quicker recovery from Clashes. It seems like she can get moving faster. Maybe it is a property that inherits from the recovery time of Super Moves?

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Yup I definitely subbed! Some of the most quality Harley matches I've found.

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
When I get my copy on monday, I plan to stream a lot so I'll post my stream in here when I start :)