What's new

Match Footage Harley Quinn Channel/Match Gameplay

KS_Shogun

Always Bet On Black
Today's featured videos are against the most infamous character to complain about online, Slade aka Deathstroke.

Deathstroke is a hard matchup for Harley if you dont know how to play it, you'll come across some really scrubby ones and maybe a few good ones, but my counter picking opponents in these matches will be about 80% of the amateur/counter picking DS's that will try to spam guns fullscreen and use sword spin on wakeup. Dont look too much into the combos because it's online, but what you want to look at is the movement and spacing in this matchup.

Some main points:

-Never jump when full screen (Unless DS's Unblockable Trait is active)

-Dash to "crouch" block when DS is fullscreen gun spamming. (Why? Because you want to close the space between you and DS as much as possible, if you dash and just hold back, and he does not shoot, you'll start walking back, and you dont want that, so crouch block)

-Always block rifle high, (Why? Because you dont want to get hit by MB overhead and get knocked back fullscreen) also when your crouch blocking you have enough time to stand before DS's MB comes out.

-When mid to close range, dont let him breathe, keep the pressure on.

-Back. 2 2 xx TS to punish sword spin every time.

-If DS uses trait, you have 2 large windows to get in:
1) when he activates it, he has a ton of recovery frames before he can move (85 to be exact) silly slide in and punish if you can. Worse case scenario, your fullscreen and he has trait active, its time to play dodgeball. You will probably get hit, but mix up your jumps and movement (Jumping and using late jumping pistol shot works well to keep you in the air longer and making you a bit harder to hit.

2)When his unblockable shots end, he cannot shoot you for about 5 seconds, watch his trait bar, and as soon as you see it go out, try to get in.

-And the most important tip, PLAY PATIENT!!!

This match is really easy to get frustrated in, and can have a rolling snowball effect if you get pissed and just try to go in. At times you may lose 20% or more before you get in, but you would rather lose 20% and be in then lose 50% and still be fullscreen because you weren't blocking. Hopefully this helps you more in the slade matchup.

Lots of of other matches on my channel as well, so be sure to check them out:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShogunStation/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I just subscribed to your channel man. I appreciate the uploads, as Ill be taking notes.
Nice to see a Harley like yours I can learn a few things or so from :3

About the doomsday matchup.. A good doomsday might falling shoulder thing from fullscreen and not meter burn in causing you to SS straight into it or bait out a wasted armored 3. Not sure what to do about this but its not a common tactic anyways.

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
My matches from 8 on the break. It was my 1st tournament in this game and my first time playing actual players besides my friends. I got 3rd :)

My first match you can see me drop a million combos.

My 2nd match was much better towards the end.

I gotta get my Anti superman up!

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Congratz dude on getting 3rd and this vids are awesome. 1 thing I found out about superman jump eyelaser is to act like its DS just dash block high, but his F12 still working on that

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
Good stuff Ramon, I don't even play Harley but that stuff you did last night w/ her was pretty hype. #Any Amount lol

marc

Noob
Wow flux is a salty fuck

edit

wow after watching them all it's like they're actually mad at you for playing someone other than someone whose name doesnt end in man or lantern

SO FUCKING SALTY

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
haha well nobody wants to lose to what they think is "Low Tier". It's my job as a player to remind them that Harley is a fucking monster.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
I always get the feeling that Harley gets no respect, they all think she just some bubble-headed blonde bimbo, but the jokes on them cause she not even a real blonde. lol. But IMO I think she has one of the best rushdown in the game

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
She has a great rushdown. above average spacing and one of the HIGHEST damage outputs!

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
I have a feeling tho once EVO happens hopefully we'll start seeing more respect and diverse in this game beside just the top 3 Supes, Lantern, Batman. Rootin' for all Harley players thats going.

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
Solid work Ramon, my friend and I were watching you and I saw some solid stuff. Always down for some mirror sets bro. Keep up the solid play and hopefully I get around going to a Break Tourney.

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
this was from a $100 5v5 money match a few weeks ago

the tv was really laggy causing everyone to drop all their combos all the time, but we made due

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
Flava i want you to remember that Harley has a great wakeup move that leads to combo on hit! try killing your opponents pressure game with db3 on wakeup.

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
Good stuff from you guys :D

Sorry I haven't been able to post more matches, been real busy with exams and don't think I'll be uploading any til like Sept (if I'm still playing then but most likely will), will try and get something up within next few weeks.