What's new

Match Footage Harley Quinn Channel/Match Gameplay

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
http://www.twitch.tv/nutrient16/b/410773098

I appear a few times, 1:02:00 in the first link vs a Cyborg and an Ares then again vs the Ares player's Nightwing at 1:59:00 and a Grundy player at 2:31:00 (first time playing a Grundy LOL) .

http://www.twitch.tv/nutrient16/b/410867020

3:46:00 vs Deathstroke and small set vs Superman at 4:31:00

I don't get a lot of playtime in this game so I struggle in a lot of matchups so any advice is appreciated.

Hey KS_Shogun, great videos man. I just noticed in your latest videos you kept going for a slightly different corner combo that involved a D2 after 112. What was the actual combo you were going for because I think it got dropped a few times so I couldn't quite tell. Was it for more damage or an easier input?

marc

Noob
Starting by the glass orb in the second video.

b2,2, ts~1, ji2, f1,3, 112, d2, gun shot, 11, ss mixup is here nj 2( which lands on other side, that shit is hot <3 shogun, consider it stolen) then 2, u3. You can also do 123 after the nj2 to put them back in the corner, I think the reason he did 2, u3 is because like the raven he didn't know what side he'd land on.

I've noticed it happen sometimes after a hard knockdown into ss pressure, if you time the jump as they're standing you can land on one side or the other. Not sure, haven't tested take with a grain of salt.

After further tinkering, I actually think its the SS itself that creates the crossup. try doing d2 to a character in the corner, as they fall do ss (late enough so you don't actually cross them up with the SS and land on the other side, it's hard to describe. notice how harley will be on top of the other character. from this point you can choose b2,2 or f2, or nj2 i'd imagine. each with a different outcome, if you jump you're pushed to other side as they stand. It's really weird/neat

KS_Shogun

Always Bet On Black
Hey KS_Shogun, great videos man. I just noticed in your latest videos you kept going for a slightly different corner combo that involved a D2 after 112. What was the actual combo you were going for because I think it got dropped a few times so I couldn't quite tell. Was it for more damage or an easier input?
42% or 44 % if started with J.2.. Easier to hit online:
( B22, TS, 1, Neutral J.2, F1 3, 112, D2 xx LOF, 11 xx silly slide)

44% or 47% if started with J.2.. Harder to hit but is the better of the 2:
( B22, TS, 1, F13, F13, 112, D2 xx LOF, 11 xx silly slide)

Just a new corner combo ive been messing with, doesn't do more dmg than the F2 3 F2 3 play doctor 46% (48% if started with jump 2) corner. Mainly i use it because after the 1, 1 xx silly slide ending you have a nice neutral jump 2 mix-up depending on when you time your jump. early jump will hit behind them and a delayed jump will hit in front of them. The f 2,3 f 2,3 is the best combo to use, but since its online the jump 2 combo is easier.

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
I'm going to start using that mixup more often, it's pretty legit. I played CD and CD Jr. and they were very good at teaching me. Wait until you see my Harley now!

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
I just played a mirror set against another Harley. There's some interesting things in the set that I thing some of you guys/gals can pick up from ^__^

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'm going to start using that mixup more often, it's pretty legit. I played CD and CD Jr. and they were very good at teaching me. Wait until you see my Harley now!
Nice man. Try and get video of your matches if it's off stream so we can "oooh and ahhh" at a leveled up Harley.

booivi

Good Game :)
Wow, first time coming to this thread. I learned a lot from 5 miutes of watching here and there. I'd definitely come back to this thread and watch more when I have time. Loving it, lol.

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
Your signature has a non fugly raven. Please explain. And that guys Harley is INSANE
Lol sadly got this off a 3d artist from deviant art. I wish Raven looked this good in the game. I think her Teen Titans outfit model looks pretty good but theres no good pics of it anywhere :p

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Lol sadly got this off a 3d artist from deviant art. I wish Raven looked this good in the game. I think her Teen Titans outfit model looks pretty good but theres no good pics of it anywhere :p
I'm not sure what Harley is doing in that picture though. Kinda gremlining out.

Spletty

Grandmaster
So to my mk9 compadres, would ending a combo with 112bf3 into straight up jump 2 be like Kung Laos tele3? I mean it can hit on the way up making you respect it but won't combo, but can combo off of it on the way down?