What's new

Match Footage Harley Quinn Channel/Match Gameplay

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Yeah I got a lot of work to do, at least now I can see where I'm messing up at now. Thank for the post man

serge

Noob
I refuse to believe the SM mach up is 5-5 after playing IvyC_C.
His zoning is fucking insane and he doesn't give a shit about gun shots.

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
I refuse to believe the SM mach up is 5-5 after playing IvyC_C.
His zoning is fucking insane and he doesn't give a shit about gun shots.
did you watch me vs KDZ at SJ? He cant do anything to Harley from afar!

serge

Noob
I'll have to watch it again.

He could constantly beat me with lasers doing 150%+ dmg over the matches :(
Have in mind that I played Ivy online and it was really bad.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
I'll have to watch it again.

He could constantly beat me with lasers doing 150%+ dmg over the matches :(
Have in mind that I played Ivy online and it was really bad.
His lasers are easy to avoid at full screen. If he jumps, wait and neutral jump yourself. If not, duck and respond to straight/curved lasers as appropriate. Then you have time to dash in before he can do it again. Or you can check him with gunshots. If he is patient and avoids your shots just go with the dash instead. The closer you get the harder to respond well but it's doable and you have air shots to maintain your height.

It IS annoying online though.

serge

Noob
After watching your matches vs KDZ :
Superman lasers are just that much better online.
Also I feel KDZ plays too fair! He's not nearly as lame as some online SM.

cpmd4

I just won 8 on the break today. Against KDZ's Batgirl and Supes in grand finals. Supes cant do shit against Harley that's unfair at all! You can punish his full screen lazers or just avoid them all together!
Awesome! Congrats man! I can't wait to watch the archives of it.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
If Ramon beating the evo champ in a tournament with Harley doesn't get front paged I'm gonna be pretty peeved. >:
Even if it was only a local. It's still a big deal...kinda

cpmd4

Grats man!
damnit archives arent up :p
It's weird, the UMvC3 archives are up, and uploaded to YouTube and have been for a day. I'm beginning to think it might not have been streamed, it seems odd that it's not up.

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
Fucking shit. It didnt get recorded... So yeah... NVM! lol well the sets were 3-2 Reset against his Batgirl. Then in the true GF's he did 1 match of Batgirl which came down to the last hit. then i 2-0'd his Supes. I probably would of lost if he played all Supes. But i have to admit i made tons of great reads the whole game.

Dartharma informed me that i play more solid than deg and saltface BUT they have better Harleys ... I'm gonna need some tech lol!

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Fucking shit. It didnt get recorded... So yeah... NVM! lol well the sets were 3-2 Reset against his Batgirl. Then in the true GF's he did 1 match of Batgirl which came down to the last hit. then i 2-0'd his Supes. I probably would of lost if he played all Supes. But i have to admit i made tons of great reads the whole game.

Dartharma informed me that i play more solid than deg and saltface BUT they have better Harleys ... I'm gonna need some tech lol!
It's a conspiracy I tell ya. Always trying to keep a good Harley player down. :c