What's new

Harley Combo Thread

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King

i just want you all to see what happens when you dont max damage because you didnt practice. He had the game even tho he wasnt maxing out his combos but since he didnt do max damage at the end. He lost. Hopefully i can sit him down and explain some of the aspects of what i've been saying.
I love watching 8wayrun tournaments since I did a few on XBL for SCV, god I am so amazing at SCV. YOOOOOOSHIMITSU!!!!

Edit: That ending combo was shit, wasn't the fact that he didn't do a "Max Damage" combo, he fucking tried to show off and did a trait combo and whiffed. If anything that shows not to whiff your combos or show off. IF it would've landed it would've been fucking hilarious though.

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
it's actually a different combo k1nG_Qu1nN nightE89

JI2, B22, Tantrum1, B3, JI2, JI2xxInteractable, Tantrum1, b121, Super, b121xxPD.

Also if you watch the video he does a setup when he could of ended a round just by doing a max combo. i think it's the 1st or 2nd match.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
it's actually a different combo k1nG_Qu1nN nightE89

JI2, B22, Tantrum1, B3, JI2, JI2xxInteractable, Tantrum1, b121, Super, b121xxPD.

Also if you watch the video he does a setup when he could of ended a round just by doing a max combo. i think it's the 1st or 2nd match.
Ahh the end of the combo is different. The easier version. For me anyways. I can't hit 12 PD for the life of me.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Hahaha love that combo but the only for something higher than 58% would be her Pop Pop MB corner combo I think its 61% ( correct me if im wrong here) but I havent been able to get off during matches tho

JI2, F1xxDb2 MB, F1xxDb2 MB, F1xxDb2 MB, B22, Tantrum1, F13, F13, 112, 1, 12xxPD MB

but i believe this is the right input not home to full say

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Very much so.
And it's not a knock at anyone in particular. I have a hard time playing with Harley and came in to the thread and it looks like my room right now...
I didn't realize how bad it was until I left my Harley forum lair and looked at other characters combo threads. SO WELL PUT TOGETHER! Updated the OP and everything. It makes me extremely aggravated. Someone who's active and is very good at creating combos ect should do it. AKA Ramon AS LONG AS HE STOPS TROLLING!