What's new

Harley Combo Thread

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
i had the worst time at the break (controller broke :( ) but i went to Next Level and did my combo in person. it actually surprised people. hopefully i can show you all it soon.
Fuck man... RIP Ramon Controller.. Sucks dude.. Glad you were able to rebound.. Look forward to seeing it :)

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
Also we slowed down the frames with a capture card. PD MB does 3 hits (affected by damage scale) and 8% after (not affected by damage scale) so if you end a combo with PD w.e the damage says just add 8%

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
so i found a much easier way to end my harley bnb in play doctor. i used to do
b22, tantrum, cartwheel, b3, air 2, air 2, 12 PD

now i do this:
b22, tantrum, cartwheel, b3, air 2, PD.

it's so much easier. i landed it 99% of the time online today. it does do a little less damage, but it always lands. it's really a shame that harley has to long stunning strings/strings that do multiple hits for one button press like shazam does. it's much easier for shazam and KF to combo into their command grabs.
You should J3 instead of J2 then if you're doing 1 jump. More damage and it's just as easy.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
You should J3 instead of J2 then if you're doing 1 jump. More damage and it's just as easy.
i figured that out the other day too, but it doesn't have good horizontal range, it makes the opponent fall faster, harley can't buffer the PD, and i think it only does 2% more damage.
then i saw that you can do the same combo and end with B3, jump 2, jump 2, 12 tantrum forward roll, neutral jump 2 and it will be a crossup. i'm not sure if it works on everyone yet or if it's just in the corner. i think catwoman's hurtbox is too small for that setup.
and then ending with PD only seems useful if you really want to avoid their wakeup attack and you're planning on MBing it for the extra damage because, even though it leaves her at the perfect distance for a f3/tantrum stance, i always get hit before those moves even hit. the only thing i can do is jump back oopsy daisy for a tricky overhead that will hit them out of whatever they're trying to do.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
i figured that out the other day too, but it doesn't have good horizontal range, it makes the opponent fall faster, harley can't buffer the PD, and i think it only does 2% more damage.
then i saw that you can do the same combo and end with B3, jump 2, jump 2, 12 tantrum forward roll, neutral jump 2 and it will be a crossup. i'm not sure if it works on everyone yet or if it's just in the corner. i think catwoman's hurtbox is too small for that setup.
and then ending with PD only seems useful if you really want to avoid their wakeup attack and you're planning on MBing it for the extra damage because, even though it leaves her at the perfect distance for a f3/tantrum stance, i always get hit before those moves even hit. the only thing i can do is jump back oopsy daisy for a tricky overhead that will hit them out of whatever they're trying to do.
You cant buffer PD after JI3? Well I don't have the patches yet since I'm offline but it works for me :/, add that to another change for Harley.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
You cant buffer PD after JI3? Well I don't have the patches yet since I'm offline but it works for me :/, add that to another change for Harley.
nope. i don't think any characters can. that's also why it's more difficult to start combos with air 3s. and whether they hit or whiff, they always have some ground recovery, so even following up after them takes practice.

so with JI2, i do b3, JI2, press down while i'm still in the air, land, do back, forward 1 and the grab connects. if i were to use JI3, i have to wait for harley to land before i can input DBF1.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
nope. i don't think any characters can. that's also why it's more difficult to start combos with air 3s. and whether they hit or whiff, they always have some ground recovery, so even following up after them takes practice.

so with JI2, i do b3, JI2, press down while i'm still in the air, land, do back, forward 1 and the grab connects. if i were to use JI3, i have to wait for harley to land before i can input DBF1.
Maybe I'm thinking of JI3, Super, PD.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
so i found a much easier way to end my harley bnb in play doctor. i used to do
b22, tantrum, cartwheel, b3, air 2, air 2, 12 PD

now i do this:
b22, tantrum, cartwheel, b3, air 2, PD.

it's so much easier. i landed it 99% of the time online today. it does do a little less damage, but it always lands. it's really a shame that harley has to long stunning strings/strings that do multiple hits for one button press like shazam does. it's much easier for shazam and KF to combo into their command grabs.
Why not b22, TS1, b3, Air 3, PD?

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
So here is the Tech i found. It might be a Repost but i havent seen it uploaded.

You can do it with anything Harley has to put TNT on and recycle the combo!!! if it's new YOU ARE FUCKING WELCOME!

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
omfg i was playing online in the stryker's island map, i planted a bomb on that big thing in the right corner that freezes the opponent, shazam was frozen and had 1 pixel of life left, so i shot my gun and he clashed it and got 15% back!!!!!!!!
i didn't even think he was going to get frozen so i didn't have enough time to cupcake or pop pop. and then i dropped my next combo. i won but i couldn't believe what i saw.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
what combo are you supposed to do when you land tantrum cartwheel, and are too close to the corner for a b3, but too far for f13 112 to connect?

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
I usually just go for TS~1 > JI2 > f1,3 > SS/dash in. You probably could neglect to move in and get ready to f3, even, though haven't tried it.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
So here is the Tech i found. It might be a Repost but i havent seen it uploaded.

You can do it with anything Harley has to put TNT on and recycle the combo!!! if it's new YOU ARE FUCKING WELCOME!
Anyone else viewing the video at hyper speed? It's like the chipmunks on cocaine. Regardless, thanks for posting Ramon. So for some reason, watching this from my phone had it playing at light speed. Now on my laptop it's playing normally. That being said...I'm not quite sure what the new tech is...the SS ender changing position by going through the downed enemy into the water spout?

Katt

Magnet
By ending back towards the wall, you are free to use an interactible. Imagine this on stages where you can place bombs,they will wake up face first into said bomb which I believe relaunches.

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
Anyone else viewing the video at hyper speed? It's like the chipmunks on cocaine. Regardless, thanks for posting Ramon. So for some reason, watching this from my phone had it playing at light speed. Now on my laptop it's playing normally. That being said...I'm not quite sure what the new tech is...the SS ender changing position by going through the downed enemy into the water spout?
What i'm showing is that you can keep the opponent in the corner and STILL use the interactable. You can recycle the combo if it's a car!

If you a2a with j2 in the corner you can get almost the full bnb
J2, F13, F13, 112, 12 xx PD
It does close to 40%. The timing can be strict depending on how far from the ground you hit them with the j2 but you can just omit one of the f13s. You can also end with 112 for the knockdown or cross them up with 112 xx SS

Is there a trick to cancelling into SS from 112? It seems to not cancel for me or is it supposed to be that delayed? In the corner after b22, f13, f13, 112, you then cancel and does this just less laggy than dashing? I'm not sure, it doesn't seem to cancel immediately either that or I input SS wrong, I don't think it cancels 112's gun animation at the least is it supposed to come out after that?