What's new

GVN Summer Jam August 14th and 15th Philadelphia PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

REO

Undead
Well no, I'm bringing my sars mask for 2 reasons.

1. I hear it smells like open blown-out asshole there.
2. I don't want to be filmed, I just don't want my face out there, you know?

I just can't, I'm not in the witness protection agency or anything, but I'm sure you get what I'm saying.
or better yet you can bring some febreeze and not be so selfish...

drop the sars mask for a kabal mask imo.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Well no, I'm bringing my sars mask for 2 reasons.

1. I hear it smells like open blown-out asshole there.
2. I don't want to be filmed, I just don't want my face out there, you know?

I just can't, I'm not in the witness protection agency or anything, but I'm sure you get what I'm saying.
Haha yeah don't really get #2, but whatever.

Also, REO had a good idea. Febreeze ftw!

Noob
Unfortunately, that's just the way tournaments get... you put 300+ men in one non-ventilated room and you get sweat... and that sweat leads to a specific odor, which is not the most pleasant. Winter Brawl was definitely not bad though, far more ventilation and better smelling.

Sans, my main is H.Smoke, but I use Ermac, Sonya, Sindel and R.Smoke as alternates.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
No need to point fingers at other sites... that only baits bs drama. Regardless, I haven't read or seen anything that requires any real moderation, therefore if any of you have issues to settle, please take it to PM. We do not tolerate threads being derailed.

carry on, thanks.

What's up guys? Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to this one. Interesting posts... it looks like everyone forgot about me :( (remember Winterbrawl?). Anyway, I'm back and I'm trying to take UMK3 a little more seriously. For a while, I quit playing this game (even casually) to focus on SF4, but I'm back with no plans of leaving. I haven't really touched UMK in months, so if anyone wants to help me shake the rust off just send me a PM.

Noob
What's up guys? Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to this one. Interesting posts... it looks like everyone forgot about me :( (remember Winterbrawl?). Anyway, I'm back and I'm trying to take UMK3 a little more seriously. For a while, I quit playing this game (even casually) to focus on SF4, but I'm back with no plans of leaving. I haven't really touched UMK in months, so if anyone wants to help me shake the rust off just send me a PM.
Believe me, Rich, nobody forgot about you! We were all hoping you'd come to Summer Jam! Hopefully we'll see you in 2 weeks!

AC1984

Kaballin!
No body forgot about you man. Personaly I'm more than happy that you're coming to Summer Jam and was hoping to see ya at ECT2 or Road to evo. I'll see ya in Philly.

P.S. glad to ehar that you got into the game again.

Best regards, Simon.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I updated first post with most recent sign ups. Anything different or needs changing contact Rob, Phil or myself.

Storms, I added you to MKII. I figured you wouldnt mind lol I'll pay for you if need be too :)

AC1984

Kaballin!
Cool....Great that Storms is coming...btw the list for UMK3 looks awesome!!!! 29 registered and something like 12 for mk2....I hope for great turnout.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
UMK3:

1. Shock - NJ
2. 9.95 - NY
3. Summoning - NJ
4. iloveu - NY
5. AC1984 - PA
6. SweetJohnnyCage - NY
7. LI MAverick - NY/FL
8. DarkRob - NY
9. Comeback Kyle - PA
10. RichardEd - ME
11. Tim Static - OH
12. Julian - PA
13. DreemerNJ - PA/NJ
14. BlueIX - MA
15. Kona - ?
16. Flare - ?
17. Al Dagood - GA
18. Steve N. - NY
19. JusDave - PA
20. Malevolencia - PA
21. Juggneetto - MA
22. REO - NY
23. MRIGOTBASS - PA
24. Sans Power - ?
25. STORMS - PA
26. DCIGuy - PA
27. Compy - GA
28. Jeron - PA
29. Kazi - ?

^^^^^ Damn that will be amazing if all of those people show!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Rich, I have asked many players as to your whereabouts for the last few weeks. I want you out there to represent. We have an excellent mix of players set to show up for this one and you would make it that much better.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
still not sure if I'm coming Sat. night or Sunday morning... either way :top:

Have fun, everyone. Sorry that i can't make this either. Going to Cherry Hill to see my brother this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.