What's new

GVN Summer Jam August 14th and 15th Philadelphia PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANS POWER

Banned
I saw Shockeramr in youtube as well...
You saw a video from ToxicSaibot which was shot over 2 years ago when I first got the game and you can even see him camera try to keep up with the delay. Then you saw a video from a year ago from Rtype which, I'm not going to lie I was so shitty then and it was terrible lag and the goku shit which isn't as bad as he made it out to seem. As, I came into that room when he had 20 wins against Toxic and I got 9 wins, give or take 3 to IGB and Toxic, which means the score would have really been 6 or 7 to between 15-19 at a time when I also sucked. Ask goku what happened the last time we played, LOL.

Remember AC, you're a STUDENT of UMK3, I am not, LOL.

AC1984

Kaballin!
I totally don't give a shit about what happened with all of your UMK3 Online soup opera and drama bullshit...I will not say anything more than that, I hope to see you in two weeks....I don't care what kind of game you will bring, just make sure you come. I'll keep all of my comments and opinions for the end.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Remember AC, you're a STUDENT of UMK3, I am not, LOL.
I'm going to have to base my opinion of you off of this statement.

No matter how long someone has played, they are always a student of the game. The moment you stop learning is the moment you start falling behind.

SANS POWER

Banned
I totally don't give a shit what happened with all of your soup opera and drama...I will not say anything more than that, I hope to see you in little more than two weeks....I don't care what kind of game you will bring, just make sure you come. I'll keep all of my comments and opinions for the end.
You cared enough to bring it up, lol.

Don't be sour, just relax, just make sure you bring that keyboard to the tournament. I might need to use it to log onto my facebook so I can tell my friend's "what's on my mind".

SANS POWER

Banned
I'm going to have to base my opinion of you off of this statement.

No matter how long someone has played, they are always a student of the game. The moment you stop learning is the moment you start falling behind.
A student requires a teacher...

AC - Student, Ded - Teacher, I'll leave it at that.

No doubt though, AC has probably one of the sickest Kabals I've ever seen, especially on that keyboard.

REO

Undead
i doubt this sans power dude is gonna show up and randomly stomp everyone in the tourney.

Dark_Rob

Noob
No doubt though, AC has probably one of the sickest Kabals I've ever seen, especially on that keyboard.
Hes just as nasty on a stick now to. My prediction for this tourney is based off what Ive seen at Winter Brawl,ECT2 and Road to EVO. The top 3 will consist of(in no particular order) Shock,AC1984, L.I. Joe.

SANS POWER

Banned
Hes just as nasty on a stick now to. My prediction for this tourney is based off what Ive seen at Winter Brawl,ECT2 and Road to EVO. The top 3 will consist of(in no particular order) Shock,AC1984, L.I. Joe.
I'm sure it is and I'm not being sarcastic, I agree he has a sick Kabal.

Sans, check your PMs.

And stfu. this is your last warning.
Tim, that infraction was totally uncalled for. I'm not going to argue with you about it either because I'm sans power when it comes to your decisions. I'm just saying, your "infraction" point was totally uncalled for, seriously that was bullshit, but whatever you got the power as a moderator.

AC1984

Kaballin!
I do not have any predictions.....As for now almost all of the players from the list are very dangerous and very good and talented. Rob,Phil,Summoning,Shock,Joe, Reo, Rich, Maverick, DreemerNj....It is gonna be a blood bath and im sure that whoever make top 3 its still gonna be fun and hell of a turnout!!!!

And pls, enough with the Kabal thing....for Christ Sake, watch Shock,ded_,Lex, Hanzo and Rzp...their Kabal level is about 100 times higher than mine....

MRIGOTBASS

I'm sure it is and I'm not being sarcastic, I agree he has a sick Kabal.

Tim, that infraction was totally uncalled for. I'm not going to argue with you about it either because I'm sans power when it comes to your decisions. I'm just saying, your "infraction" point was totally uncalled for, seriously that was bullshit, but whatever you got the power as a moderator.
Just stop, If you came into my playground and threw sand into my eyes I would be sick too I guess. Only thing I can honestly say to everyone is a little pre-tourney shit talking can build up the event a little bit more. You guys do not need to speculate if Sans or myself will show up, its a done deal and unless I die or get locked up we will be there.

Shock put the unneeded pressure on himself saying he can't be beat my either one of us, or we won't show. Thats fine, let it be and let your hands do the talking. You know as well as I do that both myself and you have smashed players IMO that would wipe the floor with Shock. Now if Shock looses to either one of us he can never live it down, Shock the pressure is ON YOU CUZ, now you have to PUT UP or SHUT UP!!

Oh and on a side question totally off topic, Tim Static dude do you be wearing biker shorts by any chance? Just Curious ??

SANS POWER

Banned
Just stop, If you came into my playground and threw sand into my eyes I would be sick too I guess.

off topic for a second, but the way this playground works with "certain" people, I won't mention names is the playground is opened for anyone to throw sand at people. However, depending on who you are, the sand stings worse than the other person's sand.. Oh and btw, the infraction got reversed because it was uncalled for.. I'm gonna go toxic style here, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggg-uuuuhhhh!!

Now back on topic, quick question to all you guys. What if you don't want to be filmed during the competition?

Noob
Now back on topic, quick question to all you guys. What if you don't want to be filmed during the competition?
You don't have to be filmed, as in, personally on camera... we don't do that. We do, however, record or capture any of the main matches for archiving purposes.

Dark_Rob

Noob
off topic for a second, but the way this playground works with "certain" people, I won't mention names is the playground is opened for anyone to throw sand at people. However, depending on who you are, the sand stings worse than the other person's sand.. Oh and btw, the infraction got reversed because it was uncalled for.. I'm gonna go toxic style here, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggg-uuuuhhhh!!

All matches are recorded, However only the game play is recorded. Losers/winners/grand finals are being streamed also so most likely there will be a on player cam as well. Just goes with the territory my man.

SANS POWER

Banned
You don't have to be filmed, as in, personally on camera... we don't do that. We do, however, record or capture any of the main matches for archiving purposes.
Ya, I don't care if my matches are filmed, I want you guys too. Just not me personally, thanks for clearing the air Phil. See you there, oh and another quick question. Are you guys going to be commentating at this event too?

Dark_Rob

Noob
Ya, I don't care if my matches are filmed, I want you guys too. Just not me personally, thanks for clearing the air Phil. See you there, oh and another quick question. Are you guys going to be commentating at this event too?
Except if you make it to any of the finals, in that case the people that stream usually have an on player cam as well. Also yes UMK3 will be commentated on by UMK3 people for the stream.

SANS POWER

Banned
Damn you must be really ugly. :)
Well no, I'm bringing my sars mask for 2 reasons.

1. I hear it smells like open blown-out asshole there.
2. I don't want to be filmed, I just don't want my face out there, you know?

I just can't, I'm not in the witness protection agency or anything, but I'm sure you get what I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.